TE Vernon Davis - Pro Bowler??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Soooooo, um, Alex Smith is all of a sudden a good QB? He has a stronger arm than Shaun Hill. Maybe that's what you're getting at. But let's be real. If yesterday's game happened in previous years, VD would have dropped AT LEAST one of those TD passes.

Honestly, I don't even know what we're arguing anymore. He had stone hands in the past. There isn't really a debate on that, is there?
    He played like a good quarterback in the last game, and that is when Davis all of a sudden exploded and was making catches. With better quarterback play, targets will put up better production. It's as simple as that. I already said he didn't have the greatest hands, but that doesn't mean he was never a bad player. He caught more than his fair share of balls.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• I am still not sold on Alex Smith and Vernon Davis. Were the Texans playing legit defense or just soft zone to conserve a victory when they were up 21-0?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Smith dropped the ball into Davis' hands through double coverage on at least two of those TDs from what I saw.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
          I am still not sold on Alex Smith and Vernon Davis. Were the Texans playing legit defense or just soft zone to conserve a victory when they were up 21-0?
          They were still playing the same defense they were all game.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
            I am still not sold on Alex Smith and Vernon Davis. Were the Texans playing legit defense or just soft zone to conserve a victory when they were up 21-0?
            I'd have a hard time believing that Kubiak would have his team play a lot softer...especially with a change at quarterback. He's been around this league long enough to know that you have to play intense the entire game.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
            Originally posted by Borat
            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• I' have to say yes because he's having a very good season. Also, who other than Jason Witten or Tony Gonzalez is better than he is at tight end?

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                i'm curious how many TEs you think make the pro bowl for a conference, barring injury.
                I think you already know this answer.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information