Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoleon Harris to the Chiefs

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/16845167.htm

The Chiefs and unrestricted free agent linebacker Napoleon Harris agreed to terms this morning on a six-year contract.

Financial details were unavailable. Some still were being finalized.

The Chiefs plan to use Harris, a five-year NFL veteran with the Raiders and Vikings, as their starting middle linebacker. He would replace Kawika Mitchell, an unrestricted free agent.

Smart move to nab a guy who has recent experience in the scheme. Should be able to be solid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
      Smart move to nab a guy who has recent experience in the scheme. Should be able to be solid for them.
      I believe he is a good pick up maybe not great but good like you said I believe he will fit our scheme better then KM.

Comment

I wanted Donnie Edwards not Harris

Comment

I liked him more than most Raider fans. Not going to set the world on fire but he can be solid.
          Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

Solid MLB. He made a lot of plays for us last year when he was healthy. I think we will be able to replace him.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

solid pickup and stays with the youth movement

Comment

I agree Edwards would be nice but I don't want to over pay for a 34 year old LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                  I agree Edwards would be nice but I don't want to over pay for a 34 year old LB.
                  I'm sorry but Harris sounds like Kawika Mitchell v 2.0 and if that is the case we've been better off re signing him then getting Harris

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    I'm sorry but Harris sounds like Kawika Mitchell v 2.0 and if that is the case we've been better off re signing him then getting Harris
                    Harris is a much better fit for the Tampa 2

Comment

I hope he is cuttable after the first couple years because I don't want another Bell situation.
                      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

pretty good pick up,nothing nuts, but defitnaly a good pick up for the chiefs

Comment

I like this signing a lot more than the Kendrell Bell signing from two years ago. I don't know why they didn't sign Edgerton Hartwell in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            I like this signing a lot more than the Kendrell Bell signing from two years ago. I don't know why they didn't sign Edgerton Hartwell in the first place.
                            True my list was like this.

1.Trotter
                            2.Hartwell
                            3.Bell

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                              True my list was like this.

1.Trotter
                              2.Hartwell
                              3.Bell
                              If only DV had not talked Trotter out of signing with us which is a rumor that I heard

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information