Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the 4th and long show winner in training camp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the 4th and long show winner in training camp?

i just saw the 1st episode and wondered how easy it would be to just see who won

Well since TC doesn't start until July(ish), you're going to have to wait, unless you can find out from some other source. I haven't watched it, don't really plan to either, but another idea would be to look, at the names of the guys on the show and then look at the Cowboys roster and see if one of the names is on there.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

well i mean whatever is going on now. rookie training camps. they'd probably be considered rookies. and yeah i looked at the roster, couldn't find a name. but they could easily be doing that on purpose. however if the guy isn't in camp, he's being set behind just to help the show?

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
        well i mean whatever is going on now. rookie training camps. they'd probably be considered rookies. and yeah i looked at the roster, couldn't find a name. but they could easily be doing that on purpose. however if the guy isn't in camp, he's being set behind just to help the show?
        Its possible, but the guy making the team is an almost 0% possibility, especially if they are keeping him under wraps. He isn't getting the reps he'd need, even if he did stand a chance.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
          Its possible, but the guy making the team is an almost 0% possibility, especially if they are keeping him under wraps. He isn't getting the reps he'd need, even if he did stand a chance.
          that's what i'm saying.

i bet whoever does win it is at least on the practice squad this year though.

Comment

that's what i'm saying.

i bet whoever does win it is at least on the practice squad this year though.
            hmmm maybe? I liked the show, though they kicked the only white guy they had out.

I think he would have to be in the OTA. They already filmed the show and everything, unless they just did a few and are still filming right now.

I have no idea, since it talks about making the Cowboys training camp, but this guy is pretty much coming in as UDFA. I would expect them to have him in OTAs.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              hmmm maybe? I liked the show, though they kicked the only white guy they had out.

I think he would have to be in the OTA. They already filmed the show and everything, unless they just did a few and are still filming right now.

I have no idea, since it talks about making the Cowboys training camp, but this guy is pretty much coming in as UDFA. I would expect them to have him in OTAs.
              Theres still 2 white guys left. Luke Swan and some other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DT35 View Post
                Theres still 2 white guys left. Luke Swan and some other guy.
                Ohhh yeah that tall skinny WR. I thought they should have kicked the arena league guy out. Getting injured like that.

Also surprised some guys ran 4.6. After sprinting 1900 yards or so. But I thought some of them had an unfair advantage, of waiting and catching their breath.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  Ohhh yeah that tall skinny WR. I thought they should have kicked the arena league guy out. Getting injured like that.

Also surprised some guys ran 4.6. After sprinting 1900 yards or so. But I thought some of them had an unfair advantage, of waiting and catching their breath.
                  I think that the white guy who got kicked off was legitamately the worst one there but the guy who was unconditioned and throwing up all over the place should have been kicked of just because he hasn't really tried to take advantage of the opportunity. But im cheering for Swan. Who you cheerin for?

Comment

I don't know who i want to win, yet. I liked Hawkins, small guy with speed.

Comment

did they know who won before the draft? because they did draft a lot of db's

so maybe a wr wins?

Comment

did they know who won before the draft? because they did draft a lot of db's

so maybe a wr wins?
                        doesn't really matter, since they want to use them a TC body.

Comment

The guy who won is skipping OTA's until the show is over.

He probably wont even be on the PS really. Only chance this player even has, is if he shows an ability to return the ball or just beast on ST. No chance of actually making the team.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

i like the cb gamble but hes 30 so i doubt he wins

maybe that 5'7 wr

Comment

I played against Swan in high school. I'm definitely pulling for him, although I hate the Cowboys, so I would rather he caught on with a different team.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information