Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shockey rushed to hospital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Am I the only one who thinks he just forgot to get some OJ to go with his rolls?

    Comment


    • #17
      he pulled a harvin lol

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by superman View Post
        he pulled a harvin lol
        For completely different reasons, of course. Shockey is still a champ. 2 PM? Seriously?

        Comment


        • #19
          I know you are all making a deal about 2pm but who says he wasnt continuing from the night before? I wouldnt be shocked if he never went to sleep and just drank all night and into the next day.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Brent View Post
            I know you are all making a deal about 2pm but who says he wasnt continuing from the night before? I wouldnt be shocked if he never went to sleep and just drank all night and into the next day.
            true, although 2pm is still a very weird crash time, usual you'll either crash before then, or everyone else will leaving you to drink alone, or you'll somehow manage to soldier through until the ensuing midnight. 2pm is just a really weird hour to pass out at from only alcohol.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
              true, although 2pm is still a very weird crash time, usual you'll either crash before then, or everyone else will leaving you to drink alone, or you'll somehow manage to soldier through until the ensuing midnight. 2pm is just a really weird hour to pass out at from only alcohol.
              factor in that desert sun and it's a real drain on your energy

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • #22
                This year is already starting full of suck. First Arnoux, now Shockey - just ******* great.




                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  This year is already starting full of suck. First Arnoux, now Shockey - just ******* great.
                  bright side is it can only get better.

                  Sig by Fenikz

                  I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    being that im from vegas i know REHAB all too well people get carted out for dehydration all the time yes its due to drinking ist the the full problem you can drink your normal limit here in vegas in this 100+ degree sun with an over packed crowed and that is what will happen Shockey isnt the only one that left that day guaranteed every sunday numerous people get carted out of their due to the same problem.

                    Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                    true, although 2pm is still a very weird crash time, usual you'll either crash before then, or everyone else will leaving you to drink alone, or you'll somehow manage to soldier through until the ensuing midnight. 2pm is just a really weird hour to pass out at from only alcohol.
                    You havent been to Rehab yet then lol....and vegas is never to early or to late to get your drink on.....Rehab will F you up if you arnt careful out there.
                    Last edited by Kurve; 05-25-2009, 05:24 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I know you are all making a deal about 2pm but who says he wasnt continuing from the night before? I wouldnt be shocked if he never went to sleep and just drank all night and into the next day.
                      Our Aggie friend is probably right, the hardcore drinkers keep on imbibing after 2 AM then right on to the next 2 PM, my 1st thought as well. I have friends in Ada, OK, Shockey's hometown, & they say he's famous throughout Oklahoma & the NFL for his hollow leg.

                      And putting that much liquor away not only effs up your liver, kidneys, etc. but it dehydrates you too, especially when combined with the Vegas desert triple-digit temperatures, dyathink....

                      If they got him to the ER & pumped him up with an IV or 2 of fluids he s/b fine. Update -- And indeed he was:

                      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4203459
                      Last edited by LizardState; 05-25-2009, 07:30 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        This year is already starting full of suck. First Arnoux, now Shockey - just ******* great.
                        you also forgot that the league upheld the Starcaps suspensions so Grant & Smith are out for the first 4 games of the season.

                        Yeah, this year already blows and we haven't even seen the Saints on the field yet.

                        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          you also forgot that the league upheld the Starcaps suspensions so Grant & Smith are out for the first 4 games of the season.

                          Yeah, this year already blows and we haven't even seen the Saints on the field yet.
                          This is true. FML




                          2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            good news is is that you have drew brees. quarterbacking extrodinaire.

                            edit: did i just jinx it?
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                            United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                              good news is is that you have drew brees. quarterbacking extrodinaire.

                              edit: did i just jinx it?
                              You *****, LOL. Ha ha that's funny.
















                              Seriously though, if he goes down - you go down.




                              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                You *****, LOL. Ha ha that's funny.

                                Seriously though, if he goes down - you go down.
                                did you just announce the fact that you're gonna force AQ to go down on you?

                                You perv ;)

                                Sig by Fenikz

                                I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information