Shockey rushed to hospital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
    It gets 100+ many places outside of Vegas, there are massive festivals where people are drinking in the morning in the sun outside of vegas, just because I haven't been to rehab does not mean I haven't experienced exactly what you're talking about, I'm just sayin that's a ridiculous hour to pass out at, after 5 hours of drinking in the sweltering sun that's really weak for a man of his size and drinking experience.

hmmm im sure in these festivals numerous people get carted out due to alcohol dehydration.There are places that may get over 100 in the summers and i doubt many will sit out all damn day when it gets that hot in other places outside of the south west. Vegas is a dry heat so you lose liquid much faster, and there isnt many places in the US that gets hotter this time of the year then Las Vegas. Tne desert sun is a different type of sun you sometimes dont feel it beause of it being a dry heat and thus people dont drink enough water. Give anyone good amount of drinks in this vegas sun and the biggest and most experienced drinkers can be claimed by this heat happens every damn summer and weekend here. Vacationers sometimes tend to out due the drinking especially celebrities they get everything given bottle services and unlimited of drinks, so as i stated before you have someone sitting out in the pool drinking you have 100+ degree sun beaming down on them, their body says give me water but they go drink more alcohol and then things start to shut down and people pass out. Once those people get rehydrated by the medics they tend to bounce right back and be ok.

I guess its hard for people to understand who havent experienced the dry heat and sun here in the desert southwest. Its not abnormal for someone to pass out and go to the hospital in these desert pool parties with a ton of drinking is involved.

Comment

I know what you are talking about, but proper hydration is something every good drinker learns. I understand desert heat perfectly well, my family loves New Mexico and used to go every year, during the summer and winter so I get what you're talking about, shockey should've known better because he is an experienced drinker, add to that his tolerance profession and it's an even bigger **** up. It very well may just be him being an idiot, but my gut is telling me a guy like shockey would've kept himself hydrated if it was just booze.

Comment

2pm... what a *****
        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          ;)

that was such a lopsided trade. i know its revisionist history, but holy crap, we came out like bandits in that trade.
          We'll see you in Week Six.

kkthxbi
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            Seriously though, if he goes down - you go down.
            she certainly does... wait what?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              You *****, LOL. Ha ha that's funny.

Seriously though, if he goes down - you go down.
              Hold the phone... You're a Saints fan? Why the heck did I vote for you in the 49ers fan poll ? :)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                We'll see you in Week Six.

kkthxbi
                week 6? sounds fantastical. Shockey should be injured by then ;)

lol, im just bustin your balls bro.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information