No announcement yet.

Randy Starks charged with hitting a police officer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to know what goes through some peoples minds...

How does this come about? Who is sitting around 13 other people and goes "you know what would be cool...if we all jumped into my 4 seater and drive somewhere!"? I just don't get some peoples logic.

Comment

It was a truck, obviously people were in the back. You could probably fit 5 or 6 in the front, and 7 or 8 in the back wouldn't be that packed.

Not condoning it though, pretty dumb.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbBWmLMVR_o

Comment

hmm, that cops the first guy he's hit in a while
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
            It was a truck, obviously people were in the back. You could probably fit 5 or 6 in the front, and 7 or 8 in the back wouldn't be that packed.

Not condoning it though, pretty dumb.
            Ya, we used to fit about that in a 4 seat truck. But sitting in the back of a truck is legal in Texas if you are over 18, it isn't in a lot of states.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
              sitting in the back of a truck is legal in Texas if you are over 18, it isn't in a lot of states.
              how else are you supposed to transport your 10 kids to school?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

For those interested:

O'Donnell said Starks' vehicle did not hit the officer. He said the vehicle had nine people, not 13, and the officer mistakenly included four pedestrians.

He said Starks drove a ''semi-tractor'' with four male friends (including Dolphins linebacker William Kershaw), and four women they picked up at the Clevelander. O'Donnell said it's ``impossible to knock on the window because it's 15 feet above the ground. The police were knocking on the side of the vehicle. When Randy realized that, he pulled over immediately, to the right, to the curb.

``He did not veer to the left. No one was sitting on his lap -- the lady was on the console. They had a right to tell him to pull over with nine people in a five-passenger car. But why handcuff him and go in his pockets when he committed no crime? Randy's dumbfounded.''
                http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/fo...y/1066883.html

Comment

Bad initial reporting or the cop was an idiot. You decide.

Comment

Ummm...wtf?

The NFL said it generally does not consider taking action before a case is settled legally.
                    That's not even remotely true.

Comment

lol Pacman, Vick, Tank? thats the three that immideatly jump into my mind

Comment

Appreciate the inside info, dolphinfan2k5.

That cop sounds shadey and more than a little jealous of another pro football player.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
                          That makes more sense. I think I believe the article. I hold a general distrust of police officers, and I think that sounds like something that would legitimately happen.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information