Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon Marshall at 17??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DJ Williams not listed, nor is Thomas Howard. Both should be top 20 OLB. Glad to see Clady gettin some rep. Brandon Pettigrew over Daniel Graham? Really? Ryan Harris and Chris Kuper both should have got mentions.

EDIT: Karlos Dansby over John Beason, Ray Lewis and Demeco Ryans? hmmmm
    Last edited by the decider13; 05-26-2009, 04:43 PM.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Considering who is behind Parys Haralson on that list.. 17 isn't that much of a stretch. However I'm sure there are better people who they left off the list who are better than the last 4.

Comment

"8. Keith Bulluck, Titans. He's a fantastic run defender"

lol wat? Keith is great, but he's not a fanastic run defender. What an odd thing to say.

Comment

He was quite possibly the most prolific running back, based on adjustments for how many touches he had DeAngelo did more than most of the league with less than the guys who were producing around him.

To have him at 14 is a pretty big insult.

Comment

Beanie > Slaton -____-

Comment

Justin Smith certainly belongs on the DE list.

He is everything you could want in a 3-4 DE.

Comment

I love Lee Evans, he is my favorite player on the team, but what is he doing at 8? These guys are really expecting Owens to open him up and be huge himself with both in the top 10.

All of this being done without a QB or offensive lineman showing up in the top 20 at their respective positions.

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan
                  "8. Keith Bulluck, Titans. He's a fantastic run defender"

lol wat? Keith is great, but he's not a fanastic run defender. What an odd thing to say.
                  That stumped me too. They have it backwards - he's a fantastic coverage LB. But truth be told, he hasn't been in run-defense a lot due to the DL in front of him, and WLB Thornton and SS Hope around him.

Even more troubling - C Kevin Mawae and FB Ahmard Hall getting skunked. :(

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                  Brandon Marshall at 17??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DJ Williams not listed, nor is Thomas Howard. Both should be top 20 OLB. Glad to see Clady gettin some rep. Brandon Pettigrew over Daniel Graham? Really? Ryan Harris and Chris Kuper both should have got mentions.

EDIT: Karlos Dansby over John Beason, Ray Lewis and Demeco Ryans? hmmmm
                  DJ Williams is an ILB now though, Mr. Broncos Fan! ;)

And 4-3 OLB's typically don't get love because 3-4 OLB's are pass-rushers. Gotta be a long-time stalwart like Briggs and Bulluck to get the recognition.

I thought Dansby's ranking was valid, but everyone has their preferrences. The top guys in Willis, Urlacher, Dansby, Beason, and Lewis are kind bunched together, and each does something well that others may not. Leadership of Ray, athleticism of Willis and Beason, versatility of Dansby, and range of Urlacher.

Longon Fletcher at 14, on the other hand, is terrible.
                  Last edited by TitanHope; 05-26-2009, 09:45 PM.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Call me a homer but Lofa not in the top 20 at all? I mean I think he's a top 5 personally.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                    too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

Originally posted by OneToughGame View Post
                      Call me a homer but Lofa not in the top 20 at all? I mean I think he's a top 5 personally.
                      nah, Lofa should be up theree

Go Ravens!

Comment

The RB list was attrocious, seriously, it was the worst piece of crap I had ever read in my life...I almost posted it here a few days ago, but I didn't even want to bother, there was so much wrong with that list it's not even funny.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                          this is about how good they are right? however the anaylsis says nothing about their strengths and weaknesses and only talks about the obvious. If you guys are scouts, do some scouting!

and darren mcfadden is SOOOOOOO high. This guy as a RB is gonna be a bust. He has absolutely no power and always goes down on the 1st guy.
                          Say what you will about his football skills but don't insult the man because of his high sex drive.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                            #10 Tony Romo. Good one Sporting News.

#11 Matt Hasselbeck
                            #14 Aaron Rodgers
                            Call me a homer but I think from here on out, Rodgers is a better quarterback.

Give me Steve Smith (10) over Greg Jennings (9) and Calvin (11) over both of them.
                            You guys need to stop getting bent out of shape over where Rodgers is ranked or perceived, when he does it at least two years in a row he'll start to get some respect, but nobody is going to catapult him up to top 5 or consider him elite until he has at least a few good seasons.

Romo has had more then a few very good statistical seasons, and while he lost the playoff games he started lets not act like he just bombed those games...He played well enough to win in the Seattle game and the NY game, I know it's fun to pin all the blame on Romo but having him ranked at 10 is hardly anything terrible.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              Say what you will about his football skills but don't insult the man because of his high sex drive.
                              so sorry about that

Go Ravens!

Comment

I hate the Sporting News. Remember their mock draft I posted? They know less about football than STARHEATHER.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information