No announcement yet.

Coaching changes fluster Manning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this entire debate is really a testament to how spoiled Manning (and the colts in general) have been over the last decade coaching-wise. Just realize that Alex Smith saw four times as many OC's in his first four years as Manning has in his entire career.

Continuity is extremely underrated in the NFL these days.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      this entire debate is really a testament to how spoiled Manning (and the colts in general) have been over the last decade coaching-wise. Just realize that Alex Smith saw four times as many OC's in his first four years as Manning has in his entire career.

Continuity is extremely underrated in the NFL these days.
      This is interesting also because Peyton's balls are about 4 times as big as Alex Smiths as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        This is interesting also because Peyton's balls are about 4 times as big as Alex Smiths as well.
        this is no time to make fun of Alex' infertility.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

They still have their OC his name is Peyton Manning they will be fine.

Comment

I doubt the Colts have any issues. Manning works the line of scrimmage too well for this little stuff to matter. The kinks will be ironed out and the Colts will be strong, as always.

As far as other QBs getting torched by the media if they said similar things . . . it's Peyton Freakin' Manning. The only QBs in the same league as him are the immortals. Brady can say whatever he wants, Favre routinely says whatever he wants and neither take any flak.

If Schaub or Garrard said similar things they would take heat for it because they haven't earned the right to say any damn thing they please.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information