No announcement yet.

Anquan Boldin to fire Rosenwhore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent. Step one of Boldin to Chicago complete.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      http://www.rosenhaussports.com/athletes.php

This is a list of Rosenhaus current clients and some of his former clients that have retired. There are the cases where you hear a lot of crap in the media, but if you look over that list, its easily a majority of players you've never even heard from.

If someone would've told me when TO was bitching about being in Philly, that 3 or 4 years down the road I would be defending Drew Rosenhaus, I woulve had them committed. But from my conversation with him, it changed my opinion on him.
      I do like the fact that there won't be a single Colts player in the Rosenhaus family this year

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Boldin and marshall to chicago!

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          I don't want to see Boldin in the NFC East; looks like the Eagles went in a different direction with Maclin, Giants and Dallas are still possibilities, but probably not at $10 mil per.

If he goes to the Bears, which would make too much sense from a winning standpoint, I think Chicago could be in a position to actually have one of the top scoring offenses in the NFC.

Also, I don't come down on guys who've performed at an elite level in the league and simply want to be compensated for superlative play.

I believe Boldin is on his 2nd contract with Arizona, and ideally he should play out the last two years, but go check out how much the Cards are under the cap.
          They could easily extend his contract and give him the fat bonus he needs to keep him happy.

The career arc for these guys for playing at a high level is so short that if they can get their money elsewhere, why stick around in your prime with a franchise that is reluctant to pay you?

$10 mil is a lot for most players, but it's a value price for Boldin.
          Last edited by parrish_lemar24DBSkins; 06-01-2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Drew Rosenhaus is a busy guy just looking at that list. I didn't realize how many clients he had. With a client base that big then you have to figure some of them will cause commotion with their contract situation and what not but you can't deny that he's one of the best in the business as far as getting his players money. It's the way he/the players go about it that gets to the media and sometimes that's the only way to push the team under a microscope to their fanbase and pressure the team to extend/whatever their goal is.

Comment

Drew what are your thoughts about Boldin letting you go?

"Next question"

Comment

Originally posted by parrish_lemar24DBSkins View Post
                I believe Boldin is on his 2nd contract with Arizona, and ideally he should play out the last two years, but go check out how much the Cards are under the cap.

They could easily extend his contract and give him the fat bonus he needs to keep him happy.
                The Cardinals will only be 2/3 mil under the cap once rookies are signed, no idea where you got this information from. Anyways Boldin hired Tom Condon, Peyton Manning agent, in all likely hood once Dansby and Wilson get deals done then Boldin will.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  The Cardinals will only be 2/3 mil under the cap once rookies are signed, no idea where you got this information from. Anyways Boldin hired Tom Condon, Peyton Manning agent, in all likely hood once Dansby and Wilson get deals done then Boldin will.
                  " Charlie Casserly was just on the CBS pregame show and talked about 2009 salary cap space. No surprise that the free-spending Jets are projected as 2.9 million over the cap. The surprise to me was that the Cardinals have THE most salary cap space at 41.7 million dollars."

Comment

Originally posted by parrish_lemar24DBSkins View Post
                    " Charlie Casserly was just on the CBS pregame show and talked about 2009 salary cap space. No surprise that the free-spending Jets are projected as 2.9 million over the cap. The surprise to me was that the Cardinals have THE most salary cap space at 41.7 million dollars."
                    LOL. How old is that? CBS pregame show? What, was that in December or something? You know we had a little thing they call free agency that started in March right?
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

You're right Borat, the link is I think from the playoffs last season.

But still, who did the Cards sign of any significance in FA??

IMO they still have enough cash to keep Boldin, or at least make a legit play for him.

From where I'm sitting, the Cards are a little tight with paying cash to their star players, and it makes no sense to pocket any of that money when you're on the verge of winning a SB.

And I can't believe that number will dwindle to $750,000 after all their rookies are signed.

Mind you, this is coming from a SKins fan.

Oh the magic the Danny could work with $41 mil in cap space!!

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information