Best Head Coach Option In 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatadai View Post
    Unpopular. And I'm pretty sure Josh McDaniels is taken.
    corrected. Thank you sir.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

1. Chris Petersen

the rest

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        1. The Chin
        2. Chucky
        Yep. I'm on board with these too. Was really hoping Bill C would come to KC.

I know Shanahan has had some success, but I'm just not sold that he can evaluate or put together a defense. Don't see Holmgren coming back.

Not a ton of "hot" names among assistants right now. They've been gobbled up the last couple of years.
        Pioli Will Lead, I Will Follow!

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags

Comment

If one of them is Jimmy Raye i'll cry.
          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

If Im looking for a HC next year, Im looking to Jon Gruden. Always been a big fan of his. Cowher would be good as well, but I think that Cowher would be more selective about where he went, whereas Chucky would take alot of positions that Cowher wouldnt.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

John Gruden would be good if he could go to team with an already established QB that he likes because he tends to rip chemistry apart by chopping and changing who his signal caller is going to be.

After him is Shanahan and Cowher neither of whom are guaranteed to be coaches again by their own admissions.

I'm going to be a bit of a homer here and say that I wouldn't be surprised to see Jeff Davidson's name in the mix if the Panthers offense has another strong year. His first year was a bit of a mulligan since we had a myriad of injuries at QB but last year the team went 12-4 largely on the back of an offense he built. If the double trouble backfield and Steve Smith produce again and the team ends up winning the division I can see him garnering attention.

Tutelege under Belichick, worked in cleveland to find diamonds in the rough and did so, came to carolina and turned a crappy, stangnant offense into one of the better ones in the NFL. He's got the pedigree and the fire up attitude.

Comment

Kevin Gilbride.

Comment

For my money this is the best topic to grace the NFL forum in a while.

I can't help but feel like the game might have changed too much for Shanahan to be 100% the best candidate despite what is probably the best resume.

Cowher is the natural choice but on a gut feeling I have to go with Holmgren. With the exception of the last year or two in Seattle when everything was a little uninspired/broken down I've always had immense respect for his programs and accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    corrected. Thank you sir.
                    Me fail english? That's unpossible. :)

Comment

Cam Cameron. Easily.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Cam Cameron is not a good head coach, 1-15 dolphins say all. Joe Philbin has potential to be a great head coach, and also Bill Parcells, make him GM and Head Coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Burger View Post
                          Cam Cameron is not a good head coach, 1-15 dolphins say all. Joe Philbin has potential to be a great head coach, and also Bill Parcells, make him GM and Head Coach.
                          Guess ya didnt catch the sarcasm in my post.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information