Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Books you won't see on Shelves this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Getting the ************ Off My Back by Jay Cutler.

    Comment


    • **** it, I'm Going Deep by Trent Edwards with a foreword by Chad Pennington.

      Unbreakable by Bob Sanders.

      Trusting Your Delegates by Al Davis.
      Last edited by Pil; 10-05-2010, 10:13 PM.

      Comment


      • I Want Winners by Mike Singletary

        Overcoming Obstacles by Alex Smith

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Making intelligent decisions with alcohol

          Dwayne Jarrett, foreword by Braylon Edwards.

          Comment


          • "See you in the pile big daddy." By: Shaun Smith

            Comment


            • "How to dougie." By: Willis McGahee

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BLACK_&_YELLOW View Post
                "See you in the pile big daddy." By: Shaun Smith
                You are not getting the point of the thread. You would want to go with, "Touching of female genitals - Shaun Smith".


                Silverback....still the best.

                +rep to Jakey for the sig

                Comment


                • "The Dog Whisperer." By: Michael Vick

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                    You are not getting the point of the thread. You would want to go with, "Touching of female genitals - Shaun Smith".
                    yeah thats more of a book you WOULD SEE, huh?

                    Comment


                    • Randy and Me - Bill Belichick
                      **** her in da *****!

                      Comment


                      • "How to pick up girls." By: Ben Roethlisberger

                        Comment


                        • "Living Up To Hype." By: Gerald McCoy

                          Comment


                          • Lol @ all the Gerald McCoy haters. This guy is only three games into his pro career.

                            but anyways back on topic...


                            "How to average more than 2.5 yards a carry" by Carnell Williams


                            Mike Will & V-Jax

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
                              Lol @ all the Gerald McCoy haters. This guy is only three games into his pro career.

                              but anyways back on topic...


                              "How to average more than 2.5 yards a carry" by Carnell Williams
                              Its just with his 5 tackles compared to suh's 15 and 2 ast and 3 sacks he's a no show thus far..... juss sayin.

                              Comment


                              • "Winning the NFC West" by Pete Carroll, Ken Wisenhunt, or Michael Singletary.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information