Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LookItsAlDavis View Post
    A 3rd and a 5th rounder. Justin Fargas
    RB's typically come pretty cheap...maybe if a team just lost it's starter and was desperate you could get a 3rd for him. Otherwise I'd say a 4th or 5th.

Here's one to get ya thinking. Tommie Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      RB's typically come pretty cheap...maybe if a team just lost it's starter and was desperate you could get a 3rd for him. Otherwise I'd say a 4th or 5th.

Ooooo....Probably what Oakland gave up for DeAngelo Hall, 2nd and a 3rd. I would say a first, but he has a bit of an injury history doesn't he?

Comment

More then Marcus Stroud trade

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
          2010 2nd Round & 2011 2nd Round

At the end of the day no matter what people think his value is still high.
          I think you be trippin'. I don't see it being anywhere near two 2nd rounders.

I also don't believe that the Titans will trade Vince, and he can't really force their hand. He will be starting next season at worst....but it depends on whether the Titans think they can get more than what he is worth now....but then they are in trouble next season at QB.

They will keep him. If he can play he can win the position battle....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

maybe they'll move vince over to wide receiver
            SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Vince Young: A mid/late second and a backup quarterback

We're never trading him (at least not until he is 38 years old) but I am curious.

Aaron Rodgers

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                Aaron Rodgers
                We'll trade you Alex Smith.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Just before the draft there was a rumor flying around of Chris Chambers for John Henderson, which I would have considered a huge steal.

Here's a fun one: Charlie Whitehurst!

I shall start the bidding at a bag of Fritos.

Comment

Whitehurst....he has to have set some kind of record by now as the longest running 3rd string QB. Usually 3rd stringers get cut every other year or so because c'mon......they're about worthless most of the time.

Comment

Whitehurst....he has to have set some kind of record by now as the longest running 3rd string QB. Usually 3rd stringers get cut every other year or so because c'mon......they're about worthless most of the time.
                      He would definitely have become 2nd by now if Volek had not pulled out some Legendary against the Colts in 07.

Comment

Steve Breaston

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          Steve Breaston
                          Mid 3rd / Early 4th . He's productive, but will never be a #1 receiver. Why would Arizona want to trade him though? He seems like a perfect compliment to Boldin and Fitzgerald.

Ernie Sims
                          I'm a state.

Comment

I think people would still give up a 1 or 2 for Ernie because he is so young and has so much potential.

Thomas Jones

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

No one would give up a 1st for Ernie. I think a mid to late 2nd is the absolute best case scenario.

Comment

Patrick Willis

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information