• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VernonLawson89 View Post
    Patrick Willis
    1st and 2nd.

Lofa Tatupu.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
    too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

Lofa Tatupu is a late 1st or early-mid 2nd

Anquan Boldin

Comment

Just my opinion but I think these trade value's are way overboard.

Heap and McGahee's seem the closest.

McGahee a 4th or 5th. RB's are cheap and easy to replace and McGahee hasn't been a model of reliability or potential in his entire career.

Heap may garner a performance pick. 7th at best with potential for a 6th for something like 600 yards or 5 touchdowns or both. Which anyone who's even looked at Heap knows that unless he gets those in the first 2 games, he'll be in the Sauna the rest of the season.

Chad Johnson? I can see at best a 3rd. Sure he still has potential for another 2-4 seasons, but dude wants megabucks, is a headcase, and hasn't shown any life for 2 seasons now. Who's going to give anything substantial up for that? Maybe Cleveland (Which Cincy won't trade inter-division) or Oakland but Al Davis just blew a #7 on a guy for pure speed. I'm thinking if you wave C O-C out there for a 4th, you may get a few bites. Jacksonville would be a likely spot for the sheer fact they're willing to have troubled Wide Receivers.

John Henderson for Chad Johnson and a 4th seems more than reasonable. If not a 3rd if Henderson hit's performance quota.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post

Is there any linebackers you guys think have a 1st round trade value?
          In the 34 I'd probably go with Harrison, DeMarcus Ware and Shawn Merriman (depending on how he comes back from his knee injury)

In the 43 I'd probably through out the top guys at the MLB position, Beason, Tatupu, DeMeco Ryans maybe, I don't think they'd be high picks, probably late first rounders. MLBs in the 43 tend to have relatively short life expectency and the big thing is, no injury history, youth and ability and there's not a whole lot of those in the NFL right now. You could possibly add barrett Ruud to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
            Mid 3rd / Early 4th . He's productive, but will never be a #1 receiver. Why would Arizona want to trade him though? He seems like a perfect compliment to Boldin and Fitzgerald.

Ernie Sims

you lose sir, i will take a 1st and a 3rd for breaston

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
              In the 34 I'd probably go with Harrison, DeMarcus Ware and Shawn Merriman (depending on how he comes back from his knee injury)

In the 43 I'd probably through out the top guys at the MLB position, Beason, Tatupu, DeMeco Ryans maybe, I don't think they'd be high picks, probably late first rounders. MLBs in the 43 tend to have relatively short life expectency and the big thing is, no injury history, youth and ability and there's not a whole lot of those in the NFL right now. You could possibly add barrett Ruud to the list.
              the linebacker with the highest value i'd say would be Patrick Willis.

or Ware.

RIP ST

Comment

A 3-4 OLB's value is wayyyyyyyy more than any other LB position.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                  A 3-4 OLB's value is wayyyyyyyy more than any other LB position.
                  Yea D Wares trade value would be along the lines of Jared Allens if not more. 34 OLBs would be treated like DEs in trade scenarios

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Braylon Edwards.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

During the Draft he seemed to be valued as a late 1st, so I'll say late 1st to early 2nd.

Reggie Bush

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

late first, early second also for bush imo

Joe Thomas

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                        - Corner or Wideout in the first
                        - No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                          late first, early second also for bush imo

Joe Thomas
                          I will perform a human sacrifice.

Comment

Elite offensive linemen don't come cheap so i'd say 1st and 3rd/maybe 2nd.

Logan Mankins?

Comment

I think Mankins would get a good amount. Maybe a 3rd IDK exactly.

How about Terrell Suggs

Comment

Suggs would probably get a 1st and conditional. Maybe a 4th.

Troy Polamula?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information