Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's his trade value?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    I will perform a human sacrifice.
    It will have to be someone significant to be sufficient for Joe Thomas.

    1st for Troy.

    Larry Fitz/ Dre Johnson?

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Captain America View Post
      It will have to be someone significant to be sufficient for Joe Thomas.

      1st for Troy.

      Larry Fitz/ Dre Johnson?
      Fitzgerald? Well Roy Williams got a 1 and a 3, so Fitz would instantly command more. So a 1 and a 2 to start with Id say.

      How about Nick Collins?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
        Fitzgerald? Well Roy Williams got a 1 and a 3, so Fitz would instantly command more. So a 1 and a 2 to start with Id say.

        How about Nick Collins?
        Haven't watched him too much. I'd guess a mid second.

        Derrick Burgess
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

        Proving the doubters wrong.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
          Haven't watched him too much. I'd guess a mid second.

          Derrick Burgess
          3rd because of injury risk

          Robert Mathis

          Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

          Comment


          • #50
            mid second.

            He's fairly undersized 28 and hasn't ever really played well without Dwight Freeney on the other side of him.

            Comment


            • #51
              vernon davis

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Captain America View Post
                It will have to be someone significant to be sufficient for Joe Thomas.

                1st for Troy.

                Larry Fitz/ Dre Johnson?
                id say a minimum of 2 1sts but it would most likely require another star player in return

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by J-Hype View Post
                  vernon davis
                  2nd or 3rd and 5th. He has all the physical tools and has developed into a blocker but it has to be seen if he is that receiving threat. And then if he can put it all together.

                  Willie Parker

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Chester Taylor

                    sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                      Chester Taylor
                      I'd say a high 4th, maybe.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        (regardless of inability due to signing bonus acceleration)
                        Nnamdi Asomugha

                        Oldie but a goodie.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                          (regardless of inability due to signing bonus acceleration)
                          Nnamdi Asomugha
                          1st, 3rd, and 6th, possibly a conditional for the next draft as well.

                          Sheldon Brown? (It was asked before but never answered)

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                            1st, 3rd, and 6th, possibly a conditional for the next draft as well.

                            Sheldon Brown? (It was asked before but never answered)
                            You really think that a guy like Nnamdi would get a conditional pick thrown in at the back? If he's going to net an extra pick the year after, it would likely be a guaranteed pick and only because the team getting him doesn't want to give up a whole draft for one player.

                            Conditional picks are normally for players with potential who a) are an injury risk, b) suspension risk or c) performance risk. ex. Doug Gabriel was worth a conditional pick years ago because he had potential to breakout (although he never did). Nnamdi is about as good and established as you're going to get.

                            As for Sheldon Brown... 3rd and 5th maybe.

                            Oldie but a goodie.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Fun, although pure fantasy: Ladainian?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post

                                As for Sheldon Brown... 3rd and 5th maybe.
                                Are you joking?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information