Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's his trade value?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Whats LT worth?

    Maybe a mid to low 2nd & 4th.
    Nnamdi would be 2 firsts & a 3rd.

    How about Derek Anderson/Brady Quinn?
    Last edited by gouldo; 06-17-2009, 10:02 PM.
    No matter how bad a day I have, someone always has a worse day...

    Comment


    • #62
      DA - 4th rounder
      Brady Quinn - second rounder

      Comment


      • #63
        LT would bring somtehin like a second+third



        On Andrew Luck
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

        Comment


        • #64
          Frank Gore

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • #65
            I was thinking about how to make my saints better and It made me wonder.
            What would be the trade value for Lance Moore and Devery Henderson?


            Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

            Comment


            • #66
              Adrian Peterson for 3 first round draft picks and 2 starters.

              sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by wicket View Post
                I was thinking about how to make my saints better and It made me wonder.
                What would be the trade value for Lance Moore and Devery Henderson?
                Well as some have said Miles Austin is worth a top ten, if not a full draft, I'd have to say their value is all of the teams players, the rest of the teams draft picks in the next ten years, Bill Polian ( apparently the colts fans dont want him any longer), and a bottle of Ka-boom.


                Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                Comment


                • #68
                  David Stewart



                  Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Well as some have said Miles Austin is worth a top ten, if not a full draft, I'd have to say their value is all of the teams players, the rest of the teams draft picks in the next ten years, Bill Polian ( apparently the colts fans dont want him any longer), and a bottle of Ka-boom.
                    I wouldnt take it without that


                    Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Marshawn Lynch?

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                        Marshawn Lynch?
                        i wouldnt shell out a first, maybe a second and a fourth...but personally given this season a 3rd and a 4th

                        chris johnson????

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                          i wouldnt shell out a first, maybe a second and a fourth...but personally given this season a 3rd and a 4th

                          chris johnson????
                          Seahawks first round picks and 3rd round pick

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                            Seahawks first round picks and 3rd round pick
                            id only take your next two drafts, the entire draft

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                              id only take your next two drafts, the entire draft
                              only if i get 2000 yards each season

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                                only if i get 2000 yards each season
                                ill call you back

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information