No announcement yet.

Donte Stallworth signs with Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You see when someone has reached agreement with a team he puts it there. Just look at the Porter story in that same headline.

Comment

NFL.com obviously screwed up, everywhere I go I see him getting an offer from the Pats, nothing about him actually agreeing. Plus, ESPN hasn't said anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
        Jesus christ the AFC East. Welcome Adalius Thomas, Joey Porter, Donte Stallworth, still waiting for more while our rivals sign studs and the Jets sit there and sign NOBODY.
        You guys got Thomas Jones, stop your bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          I think the Patriots are gearing up to supplant the Colts atop the AFC. Now they have an upgrade at WR, with Welker and Stallworth, and at OLB with Thomas. They still have two first round picks to further improve themselves.
          Losing to the Colts must have been like a kick in the balls for them. Theyve been going crazy in FA.

Comment

did he accept it or not fellas?

Comment

NFL.com just changed the headline to:

Schefter: Stallworth receives contract offer from Patriots
              But as anyone can see by the picture posted, it clearly said they agreed to terms...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                You guys got Thomas Jones, stop your bitching.
                We did get Thomas Jones . . . at the cost of moving down over 20 spots in the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
                  Jesus christ the AFC East. Welcome Adalius Thomas, Joey Porter, Donte Stallworth, still waiting for more while our rivals sign studs and the Jets sit there and sign NOBODY.
                  Go root for Washington if you don't like it. After all they sure did a lot better than the Jets did last year right? The Jets have already made their most important signing this offseason. Cotchery got his extension.

Comment

The local news just reported that he signed a six year deal. That's the only place I'm hearing that he signed though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      Gee... I wonder why I posted this:

Not trying to get an an argument or anything but I saw that same picture this morning on NFL.com and since than I haven't heard anyone else say anything about him actually signing, just visiting.

Comment

Moss to green Bay????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511

Comment

Yeah, I was watching the local CBS news here and they were talking about how Stallworth "received" an offer but the Eagles could still get him (as they put it); but the Patriots deserve credit for this offseason; Stallworth, Gaffney (if he can keep it up) and Welker in the slot and Jackson waiting in the wings; solid.
                            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

I saw this: RUMORS OF STALLWORTH DEAL ARE NOT ACCURATE

We've received e-mails from several readers who have heard rumors (apparently on radio stations in the Boston area) that receiver Donte' Stallworth and the Patriots have agreed to a six-year, $32 million contract, with $12 million in guaranteed money.

Per a league source, there is no agreement between Stallworth and New England, and there isn't likely to be a deal in the short term. For now, the plan is for Stallworth to follow his visit to Foxborough with a trip to Tennessee and then to Miami.

Also, the Eagles have reportedly made an offer to Stallworth. We've confirmed that an offer has been made, but we have not been able to finable any of the terms.

If the Eagles re-sign Stallworth, they won't be required to upgrade the fourth-round pick that they sent to the Saints as part of the 2006 trade for the receiver to a third-round pick. The enhancement was required, we're told, only if Stallworth had been re-signed before becoming a free agent.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                                Yeah, I was watching the local CBS news here and they were talking about how Stallworth "received" an offer but the Eagles could still get him (as they put it); but the Patriots deserve credit for this offseason; Stallworth, Gaffney (if he can keep it up) and Welker in the slot and Jackson waiting in the wings; solid.
                                Add Adalius Thomas to that list, he was the biggest one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information