No announcement yet.

Donte Stallworth signs with Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy ****. Patriots are going to be a force to recken with.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

So He Didnt Sign?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
        So He Didnt Sign?
        He hasn't officially signed yet.

Sig by Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
          So He Didnt Sign?
          Conflicting reports. The local media is saying he did, but I haven't seen a link anywhere.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

He is Meeting with the Titans tomorrow

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

"Stallworth still might also return to Philadelphia. But his decision is expected shortly"

It's not official at all

Comment

It's been a while since the Pats have been this active.

Comment

http://philadelphia.comcastsportsnet...p.asp?ID=46287

This is out there says Rosenhaus is comfirming it.

Comment

Originally posted by DonWoods33 View Post
                    http://philadelphia.comcastsportsnet...p.asp?ID=46287

This is out there says Rosenhaus is comfirming it.
                    Hope it's true. If it is...Wow.
                    Welker...Caldwell..Stallworth...Watson..Maroney... and if Gaffney can play as well as he did in the playoffs. Wow. We're going to have an awesome offense. And that's not even mentioning David Thomas, who came on strong last year. We're stacked. I still would have preferred Randy Moss though, but Stallworth is the type of guy we like. Very quick, and smaller. That's the type of guys that work well in our offense.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I'm glad we don't face those guys again.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well, it'll certainly be interesting to see what happens with it. If the Patriots sign Stallworth, that certainly allows them a lot of options and flexibility in the draft. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them completely deal out of the first round (dealing both picks) if they are able to land Stallworth. Or, it allows them a "luxury" move, such as a Brian Leonard, or to stock DL talent for the near future, when changes will likely begin to happen up front.

As for the Jets, I think landing Thomas Jones at only the cost of a few draft spots was a good deal for them, and a significant move. If they can add someone like Marc Columbo along with perhaps a corner or a tight end, that would be a successful offseason.

Comment

im glad i live in new england :) even though i dont like the pats all that much

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                            Well, it'll certainly be interesting to see what happens with it. If the Patriots sign Stallworth, that certainly allows them a lot of options and flexibility in the draft. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them completely deal out of the first round (dealing both picks) if they are able to land Stallworth. Or, it allows them a "luxury" move, such as a Brian Leonard, or to stock DL talent for the near future, when changes will likely begin to happen up front.

As for the Jets, I think landing Thomas Jones at only the cost of a few draft spots was a good deal for them, and a significant move. If they can add someone like Marc Columbo along with perhaps a corner or a tight end, that would be a successful offseason.
                            You couldn't see them move up, and try to acquire an elite talent like Landry or Revis? Kind of scary to think what Belichick could do with a talent like Landry at Safety

Comment

Does this kill the Randy Moss thing

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DonWoods33 View Post
                                You couldn't see them move up, and try to acquire an elite talent like Landry or Revis? Kind of scary to think what Belichick could do with a talent like Landry at Safety
                                I would absolutely love to see us move up for Landry, even if we had to give up picking till the late 3rd to do it. Landry is an amazing prospect. Even without the elite workout numbers, he's the type of guy Belichick loves.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information