• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you go Tom

Comment

well u can throw Randy Moss's name to New England out the window

Comment

nothing offical. we offered 6 years $32 million i believe and hes going to visit with Golfins and Titans

Comment

he hasn't signed yet. he still has to visit tennesse and miami

Comment

the Pats are really gearing up for another Super Bowl run

Comment

super bowl ha

Comment

Man the Pats are like 5 deep at WR already....Gaffney, Caldwell, Jackson, Troy Brown, Welker....if they do sign Stallworth I think they made a bad decision signing Welker as they overpaid for him as it is....They have 2-3 decent #2 WR's on their roster already.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

in my HONEST opinion i believe at the end of tomorrow, he will be a New England Patriot, making us the most dynamic, young, and explosive offense in the LEAGUE, i said it LEAGUE
                  I'll take Manning, Harrison, Wayne, and Addai over Brady, Stallworth, Gafney/Welker/Caldwell, and Maroney any day of the week. But who am I kidding? I'd be ecstatic with either.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me suggest something we use often in my history class. It is called checking your sources. If one source reports something, you throw it out the window until another does. When a second source confirms that first report, then you take it into consideration. You do not consider it to be fact, however, unless there are three (legitimate) sources that report that the story is indeed true.

Seriously, we've seen a couple of false rumors already this offseason. Let's verify that our sources are correct before we throw the whole board into an uproar. And if you would like to post a rumor, please make note of that fact in the title, so we don't end up with people assuming that the title is absolute fact. A simple question mark will do.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
                      Ladies and Gentlemen, let me suggest something we use often in my history class. It is called checking your sources. If one source reports something, you throw it out the window until another does. When a second source confirms that first report, then you take it into consideration. You do not consider it to be fact, however, unless there are three (legitimate) sources that report that the story is indeed true.

Seriously, we've seen a couple of false rumors already this offseason. Let's verify that our sources are correct before we throw the whole board into an uproar. And if you would like to post a rumor, please make note of that fact in the title, so we don't end up with people assuming that the title is absolute fact. A simple question mark will do.

TO traded for 2 1st rounders to the Pats. Source: My left foot :D

Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                        Does this kill the Randy Moss thing
                        If they do indeed sign Stallworht, yes it does kill the Randy Moss thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Hope it's true. If it is...Wow.
                          Welker...Caldwell..Stallworth...Watson..Maroney... and if Gaffney can play as well as he did in the playoffs. Wow. We're going to have an awesome offense. And that's not even mentioning David Thomas, who came on strong last year. We're stacked. I still would have preferred Randy Moss though, but Stallworth is the type of guy we like. Very quick, and smaller. That's the type of guys that work well in our offense.
                          david thomas is going to be really solid for you guys, may have led to releasing graham since thomas is a whole lot cheaper...he has excellent hands, he's just small as far as height is concerned...but he has been a top TE all the way since HS, i attended a nike camp with him back before the 01-02 season and he definately showed how much potential he has...i hope he gets a chance to get worked in....

and im just rooting for him to leave philly, id love if he came home to tennessee with vince, that would enable them to not go WR first rd, maybe wait 2nd for a sidney rice if they still felt the need...

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post

I don't think there is any more legit source than NFL.com. They ****** everything up. I went on THE LEAGUES website and the story said "Schefter: Patriots agrees to deal with Patriots." This guy writes for THE LEAGUES website and is on THE LEAGUES TV network. On top of that, he has been dead on all offseason. If you went to NFL.com and saw this on the main page and were a fan of the Patriots, you'd get excited too:

It's not like I read some rumor somewhere, right there, the lead headline on the news column in the right. How much official should it have been? How did I know they screwed up? And then took it down less than an hour later...

Comment

Wow, the Pats are going to be on fire next season. They have a good shot on going to the SB. Good signing Tom Brady finally has a number one WR.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

He hasn't signed it, they just offered him a contract.
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information