Donte Stallworth signs with Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
    i know hes very talented and makes some crazy catches but he doesnt excel in route running and his hands are average/barely above average

talent doesnt make u a great WR if u dont get it together...if we based it on "talent" then Jackson is #1 :) but he hasnt learned the playbook so we have to wait :(
    Chris Chambers and Chad Jackson had the same 40 time coming out of college...

Chambers had a FAR better jumping ability (38.5 compared to 45.0 and 10.5 compared to 11.5). The rest of the catagories one or the other didn't do coming out.

So by the numbers, Chambers is more talented than Jackson. =P

Comment

• great sign (i hate the patriots)

Comment

• I'd be honest and say that rest of AFC East n the NFL should be plain scared of the Pats moves so far. If the new players and their draft picks settle in quickly, they are going to come back strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by omecool20 View Post
          I'd be honest and say that rest of AFC East n the NFL should be plain scared of the Pats moves so far. If the new players and their draft picks settle in quickly, they are going to come back strong.
          Yeh, they have definitely taken the right steps to improve the franchise. Particularly with signing Stallworth and Thomas.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            what do you guys intend to do with jackson, as far as his role, he ran alot of reverses last year for you guys
            Allow him to learn and not rush him. As was already said, he has to get healthy and actually learn the playbook first...

Comment

• This really gives Tom Brady a deep threat an actaul number one guy. Good signing. Good to see the Patriots opened their pocket book a little thinner.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• He turned down more money from the Titans to join the Pats, what a *****....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                  He turned down more money from the Titans to join the Pats, what a *****....
                  Championship discount.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                    Championship discount.
                    Brady discount.

Comment

He'll put up better #s with Pats then with the Titans for the big contract next year

Comment

Young to Stallworth would be sick.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• are the pats still going WR rd 1?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            are the pats still going WR rd 1?
                            I doubt it. After signing three receivers this off-season and drafting one in the 2nd Round last year, I think they wait to draft one.

Comment

• I don't see any way the Pats take a WR on day one... unless Calvin Johnson falls to them... which isn't happening...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information