Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NFL is one step closer to those crazy Euros....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL is one step closer to those crazy Euros....

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...-sponsorships/
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...e-jersey-deal/

Well, the league has decided to allow teams to sell sponsor space onto their practice jerseys and the Titans have already take them up on that ability.

Probably only a matter of time until it moves onto the game day jerseys and every inch of the uniform is covered with ads like soccer.......

ugghhh....I for one and all for keeping sponsors off of jerseys.

Honestly, I wouldn't care. Business is business you can't argue that...

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Eh Practice jerseys aren't really a problem IMHO. If it ever crosses to game jerseys I'll be angry.
      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I actually like the sponsers on jerseys. It's all over the world too. The one you are showing is a little over the top haha

Still really nice looking jerseys

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
          I actually like the sponsers on jerseys. It's all over the world too. The one you are showing is a little over the top haha

pics

Still really nice looking jerseys
          Yeah but comeon the advert logo is like 10x bigger than the team logo
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

If it were up to me there'd never be anything on the game day jerseys other than the number, name and team logo.

I would get incredibly annoyed with sponsors all over them....Even that big shoulder logo on the Titan's practice jersey it shows would drive me nuts if it were on a game day jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
              Yeah but comeon the advert logo is like 10x bigger than the team logo
              True...I identify a lot of teams by their sponsers because their logos are so tiny. If the NFL jerseys had little sponser patches, I wouldn't really mind. Business is business.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

u get used to it, i hardly notice those sponsors.

Comment

The day they allow ads on game jerseys will be the last day I ever consider buying a jersey.

Guess I should stock up on the ones I want now.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I really don't understand all the problems with this. Firstly its only practice jerseys and secondly look at the names of the stadiums. Gillette Stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium, Heinz Field etc. When you compare that with soccer stadiums like Old Trafford, Anfield, Camp Nou etc. If there are complaints over jerseys then surely there should be complaints over stadiums

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                      I really don't understand all the problems with this. Firstly its only practice jerseys and secondly look at the names of the stadiums. Gillette Stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium, Heinz Field etc. When you compare that with soccer stadiums like Old Trafford, Anfield, Camp Nou etc. If there are complaints over jerseys then surely there should be complaints over stadiums
                      It's not the practice jerseys I care about.....but this is the first step towards an inevitable move towards putting them on game day jerseys.....

Many years from now when your watching NFL Films classic games or something with your kids or grandkids, do you really want to look back and see today's great players with "Honda" and "Sony" written all over them? I don't.....

Comment

It's gonna happen eventually. $20million a year for having a shirt sponsor - easy money.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

I don't see the big deal, football is football and business is business, it shouldn't matter what is on your teams jerseys for all I care the Giants can wear a blank jersey with just a number, it shouldn't make a difference whats on the jersey its watching the game that matters.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

I don't mind it at all.
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

seriously though, ull never notice them after a couple of games. it really took me a couple of seconds to even realize that there was a samsung AD on the chelsea jersey. true story

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information