No announcement yet.

Show Me Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definately agree with Ryan Harris. I support him, but he has to continue to come up big. Also would like to add Eddie Royal to the list.

Other teams: Jason Peters, Marques Colston, Matt Ryan, Antonio Cromartie, Chris Johnson (both of them).

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

He missed Rod Tidwell, obvious really.

Comment

Show Me The Money!!

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I still remember Ryan Harris' MTV True Life show. I want the perfect body. When he was preparing to go to Notre Dame and struggling to put on weight. Good show.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

Oh, I forgot Steve Slaton.

Comment

you should of said no **** at the end of your title lol.

Comment

How about Larry Fitzgerald.. I always liked him. But, now everyone prolly thinks he needs to put up record setting numbers every game. Especially fantasy football players.
                Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by katnip View Post
                  How about Larry Fitzgerald.. I always liked him. But, now everyone prolly thinks he needs to put up record setting numbers every game. Especially fantasy football players.
                  larry fitzgerald has done enough in his career to not be part of this list. Even after his monster post-season, not too many people are expecting crazy crazy numbers. That offense has weapons outside of him so he doesnt need to put up record setting numbers. Dont forget about Anquan Boldin, Steve Breason, and now Chris Wells. I for one dont think he fits into the guidelines of this thread

Go Ravens!

Comment

I don't like Derek anderson's chances, Quinn should win the start and if he doesn't he lost Rip Scherer who made him decent in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                      I don't like Derek anderson's chances, Quinn should win the start and if he doesn't he lost Rip Scherer who made him decent in the first place.
                      I never liked Derek Anderson's chances. Everything about him screamed "fluke performance."

Can't be a good starting NFL QB if you're scared of a pass rush.

Comment

I dunno, I've never really believed in it being possible to have a "fluke" that lasts 17 weeks. Scherer is a very mechanics and technique based quarterbacks coach and he likes to have his QB run a lot of basic drills to keep the fundamentals down. Last year with the benching and the issues around him Anderson seemed to fall apart. Without Scherer who realistically built him up from a nobody it'll be difficult for him to recapture what he had.

Comment

That streak didn't last 17 weeks. By the half way point anderson was cooling off and jamal lewis really took off en route to 1304 yards. Anderson ended the season with a whimper, notably throwing away the playoffs to a bunch of rookie free agents the bengals were playing in their secondary.

Comment

Am I the only one who thought of Family Feud when you read the thread title?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I'd have to go with Nick Collins. He did have a break out year last season with the Packers. Providing solid coverage on our back end as well as a big jump in his playmaking production. He had 7 picks last season and had 4 his first three years. His play against the run got much better. It will be interesting if this kind of play keeps up or was last year just a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by Pb&j View Post
                                That streak didn't last 17 weeks. By the half way point anderson was cooling off and jamal lewis really took off en route to 1304 yards. Anderson ended the season with a whimper, notably throwing away the playoffs to a bunch of rookie free agents the bengals were playing in their secondary.
                                The browns lost like 3 out of their last 8 with him at the helm... He didn't do too badly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information