• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it holds up.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Just the other day Sportsillustrated.com was bitching about there not being a minor league system anymore.

Comment

When is this league starting again..September I think to November.

Comment

It will probably fail, but I'll still watch. I'm such a football **** that I'll have my ass watching.
          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

What the UFL needs to do is really set up as a minor league system. They also should go to markets whom do not have a close NFL team. Iowa, Vegas, Oklahoma, Oregon, Missouri, etc. I think I remember someone saying they have a Mexican city on the horizon, in which my opinion would be stupid, but they do that with the smaller basketball leagues.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Group me in w/ those that like Quinn Gray. He can be a very good back up in the nfl.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                Sip Sip Sippio!
                He was a ******* stud for the Chicago Rush a few years back. I really hoped that he could have stuck with the Chiefs in 2008. I just read that he is cousins with Dwayne Bowe.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Quinn Gray > Jamarcus Russell

Go Celtics
                  Go Irish
                  Go Ravens

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                    I hope it holds up.
                    Chances of that are very small.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      What the UFL needs to do is really set up as a minor league system. They also should go to markets whom do not have a close NFL team. Iowa, Vegas, Oklahoma, Oregon, Missouri, etc. I think I remember someone saying they have a Mexican city on the horizon, in which my opinion would be stupid, but they do that with the smaller basketball leagues.
                      This is a good option, they need to get some love and passion behind there teams which is partly why the homestate players is a good idea,

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                        What the UFL needs to do is really set up as a minor league system. They also should go to markets whom do not have a close NFL team. Iowa, Vegas, Oklahoma, Oregon, Missouri, etc.
                        I agree with your idea but Missouri already has 2 NFL teams in the Kansas City Chiefs, and St. Louis Rams

Comment

I can't wait

Pat White will come back

Comment

what would happen if a player became really popular and actually developed into a good NFL prospect? Naturally the player would look to the NFL because of popularity and money. What would stop the NFL teams from just picking off players from the UFL? Would the players be considered free agents to the NFL? Would they be draftable players? Im sure the UFL wouldn't want to lose a player that could be a face of the league to the NFL.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                              what would happen if a player became really popular and actually developed into a good NFL prospect?

I'm really tempted to go with the ghostbusters dogs and cats speech. I'm not going to, but I was.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                                what would happen if a player became really popular and actually developed into a good NFL prospect?
                                He'd become the Steelers starting QB and beat the Browns in the first round of the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information