No announcement yet.

Dan Morgan retires again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the Dan Morgan I always love. He was a solid pro but he was a beast at The U.

Comment

in 2004 he was a tackling MACHINE!!

Comment

we never really got our hopes up just want SOMEONE to give The Shanle some competition...

Comment

Tremendous player. Shame to see the body be the reason he can't play anymore because he was phenomenal when healthy.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Imagine if Carolina had both Morgan and Beason playing... ugh. And Davis isn't bad either.

Interested to see what the Saints LB situation looks like. Am I right in thinking it's going to be unimproved from last year, now that Morgan has re-retired and Arnoux is on IR. Who are the starting OLBs going to be?
            TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
              Imagine if Carolina had both Morgan and Beason playing... ugh. And Davis isn't bad either.

Interested to see what the Saints LB situation looks like. Am I right in thinking it's going to be unimproved from last year, now that Morgan has re-retired and Arnoux is on IR. Who are the starting OLBs going to be?
              SLB-Fujita, Dunbar, Simoneau, Waters
              MLB-Vilma, Mitchell,Simoneau
              WLB-Shanle, Simoneau, Evans, Casillas

Just a guess.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information