Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects That You Loved That Sucked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    doughboy, you know like Balmer started last year and plays 3-4 DE. AND was a rookie? How is he even CLOSE to being on that list?

    he's also afraid of flying. Aunt travel agent ftw!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

    Comment


    • #77
      Dennis Dixon and Josh Johnson, they have some promise though technically.

      Comment


      • #78
        Either suck or aren't as good as I thought they'd be:

        Robert Gallery
        Matt Leinert
        D'Brickishaw Ferguson
        Adam Carricker (Probably too early to say this, but I thought he was gonna be a straight up stud. Too bad he didn't go to a 3-4 team.)
        Derrick Johnson


        <@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
        <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
        <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
        <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          doughboy, you know like Balmer started last year and plays 3-4 DE. AND was a rookie? How is he even CLOSE to being on that list?

          he's also afraid of flying. Aunt travel agent ftw!
          * EDIT im talking about Jimmy Kennedy sorry..I dont know what I was thinking. Im actually a big balmer fan (I wanted the Titans to take him) I dont know why I included him in there.
          Last edited by DoughBoy; 06-11-2009, 10:02 PM.



          Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
            Either suck or aren't as good as I thought they'd be:

            Robert Gallery
            Matt Leinert
            D'Brickishaw Ferguson
            Adam Carricker (Probably too early to say this, but I thought he was gonna be a straight up stud. Too bad he didn't go to a 3-4 team.)
            Derrick Johnson
            expect big things from him this year.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

            Comment


            • #81
              anyone remember Anthony Davis????

              Go Celtics
              Go Irish
              Go Ravens

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                Either suck or aren't as good as I thought they'd be:

                Robert Gallery
                Matt Leinert
                D'Brickishaw Ferguson
                Adam Carricker (Probably too early to say this, but I thought he was gonna be a straight up stud. Too bad he didn't go to a 3-4 team.)
                Derrick Johnson
                theres no way derrick johnson is a bust
                just because hes on a crappy team doesn't mean hes a bust
                hes as versatile as they come, any top notch defense would love him
                u crazy

                Go Celtics
                Go Irish
                Go Ravens

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by DT35 View Post
                  Dennis Dixon and Josh Johnson, they have some promise though technically.
                  Dixon will probably be the Steelers back up quarterback and could make an impact this year. Probably would've won the Heisman and been a high draft pick if he didn't hurt his knee.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                    * EDIT im talking about Jimmy Kennedy sorry..I dont know what I was thinking. Im actually a big balmer fan (I wanted the Titans to take him) I dont know why I included him in there.
                    What's crazy is that I gave Kentwan Balmer to the Titans early last year in one of my mocks because I liked that pick as well and next thing I knew it seemed like everyone was giving him to the Titans in their mocks.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • #85

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        My all time favorite...



                        Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

                        Steddy Ambition!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Ward View Post
                          Omar Jacobs! Major example for me too.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Well most of the guys I loved generally end up good but these were guys I really really liked.

                            QB Brodie Croyal - Best QB in that draft!
                            QB Jarad Zabransky - Teh next Michael Vick!
                            QB Drew Stanton
                            QB Matt Leinart - Best of the three first rounderzz!
                            RB Kenny Irons - He can do it all he will be awesome.
                            OT Winston Justice
                            OG Max Jean Gillis
                            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                            DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                            Originally posted by njx9
                            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I'm ashamed to say I thought that giant kid who could do cartwheels was going to be at least decent.

                              Sig by Fenikz

                              I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Why didn't Omar Jacobs stick??

                                He's the biggest, most mysterious QB flop of the last 5 years.

                                I mean, didn't he throw for like 40 TDs and 4 picks his junior year??

                                Just tragic how he didn't blow up in the league.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information