BRAD BANKS!

TOMMY BLAKE!!!

STANLEY MCCLOVER!!

T.A MCLENDON!!

QUINCY WILSON!

CLARENCE FARMER!!!

FRED RUSSELL!

COURTNEY WATSON!!
    Last edited by lordquas; 06-12-2009, 10:03 AM.

Go Celtics
    Go Irish
    Go Ravens

Comment

I thought that David Carr would end up doing well for himself. I also was very high on Charles Rogers' production and skill set.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
        expect big things from him this year.
        I hope you're right. As I said, I loved him coming out. Him and Chris Long are two of my biggest man crushes ever. That's why the Rams are my second favorite team.

And Derrick Johnson is a good player, but he isn't the stud I thought he'd be.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
        <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
        <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
        <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Man View Post
          I thought that David Carr would end up doing well for himself. I also was very high on Charles Rogers' production and skill set.
          I feel your pain, I felt Carr was salvagable for years as well... if only we knew.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
            Well most of the guys I loved generally end up good but these were guys I really really liked.

QB Brodie Croyal - Best QB in that draft!
            QB Jarad Zabransky - Teh next Michael Vick!
            QB Drew Stanton
            QB Matt Leinart - Best of the three first rounderzz!
            RB Kenny Irons - He can do it all he will be awesome.
            OT Winston Justice
            OG Max Jean Gillis
            You're way wrong with him. He is an absolute stud in the run game and is pretty good in the pass game, but cant break the starting rotation because of the people in front of him. He had Shawn Andrews in front of him and now Stacy. He is probably going to see a lot of time next year with Stacy's major injury last season.

Comment

Charles Rogers is still to date my favorite prospect ever. Fail.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
              LOL props to Paul

Comment

Koren Robinson... has been my favorite player ever since getting drafted.... showed promise right away with strength, speed, and great run after catch ability..... got suspended multiple times and now he is out of the league due to zero cartilage left in his knee

Courtney Brown... A guy who had everything you want in an end, but injuries demolished his career and he underachieved

Brian Calhoun... back at wisconsin he had great vision, speed, and catching ability

David Carr and Alex Smith... both are athletic, Carr has a great arm, but the constant system changes and shuffling of their teams lines ruined the promise

Comment

Josh Johnson isn't a total fail yet, I am convinced he will latch on somewhere eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    Josh Johnson isn't a total fail yet, I am convinced he will latch on somewhere eventually.
                    Yeah I really liked him too.

In a few years, when Brady hangs up his cleats, look out for that other kid from SDS

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• finally some more Josh Johnson appreciation on this site!!!

Go Celtics
                      Go Irish
                      Go Ravens

Comment

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                        You're way wrong with him. He is an absolute stud in the run game and is pretty good in the pass game, but cant break the starting rotation because of the people in front of him. He had Shawn Andrews in front of him and now Stacy. He is probably going to see a lot of time next year with Stacy's major injury last season.
                        I hope you're right I was a huge MJG fan. I also forget he was a fifth rounder. I was always saying "The Lions HAVE to take him in the third."
                        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Easily Mike Williams (USC). On draft day I though he should have been #1 overall. He was unbelievable in college and there was no reason to think his pro career would not be the same. Though he only played 1 year of college he made the most of that year. Showed he had velcro for hands, ran excellent routes, and always created separation and ended up with the ball. I thought his body would fill in and he would be another TO only more dominating.
                            Last edited by EricCartmann; 06-13-2009, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• It's easy to just start listing off Lions draft picks from the last decade but one of my biggest disappointments was Teddy Lehman, I liked him a lot coming into that draft even before the Lions took him, and you can't just say injuries were his downfall either, he had times on the field when he was healthy and just never showed a lot.

Kellen Winslow just seemed like the ultimate weapon and again, you can blame injuries but at the same time he's had times when he's been healthy and shown great flashes of brilliance but has never been what he seemed like he would be.

I loved Cadillac Williams and Laurence Maroney too. I hope both of them could still have a chance to break out but it seems unlikely.

Comment

• I hated Mike Williams as a prospect, and I really tended to look at the offensive players during the Leinart/Bush era as overrated.

That said, I loved Winston Justice. Back in '06 I hoped the Jets would take Cutler at 4, and draft Justice with our 29. I'm happy we have D'Brick, one of the most underrated OL-men in the league right now.

Others:

Alan Branch

Michael Huff

Brian Leonard - He was obviously overrated, but I didn't think he'd be outright meh.

Kamerion Wimbley - Hopefully he can find himself under The Tyrant in Cleveland. I doubt it, as The Tyrant tends to drag his players down with processes.

Laurence Maroney

Brodie Croyle - The injuries and his size/build were an issue, but still I like him alot.

Barry Cofield - Not a bust really, as he's been pretty solid. Big, athletic DT that I thought could/should have been drafted as a 3-4 DE. If the Giants let him go, I hope the Jets jump on him. I'm not sure that they will, but it's possible.

Antrel Rolle - I thought he'd be an awesome corner. He's still a very useful player, but yea...

Dan Cody

Kelley Washington

William Joseph

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information