No announcement yet.

Bly to washington...Rumor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well no way then shanny gives up all that it would either be the 2nd OR 3rd rd pick plus bly and the first for the 6th. We have to many needs to give all that up.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
      It should, he is a horrible RB
      He looked pretty solid last year, Skins fans here were raving about him.

You locked him up for 5 years for pretty cheap and he really isn't that much worse than Portis.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

If i was the Bronco's I wouldn't mind trading 1.21, 3.86 and Bly for Redskins 1.6. Giving Broncos still a 1,2,3,5,6,7.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
          If i was the Bronco's I wouldn't mind trading 1.21, 3.86 and Bly for Redskins 1.6. Giving Broncos still a 1,2,3,5,6,7.
          I would also do that trade but i wouldnt give up 3 first day picks plus bly. I would only give 2 plus bly.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post

You locked him up for 5 years for pretty cheap and he really isn't that much worse than Portis.
            Well you just proved you dont watch the redskins so there is no need in me even trying to explain
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

2 plus Bly ain't bad esp. if you dont have to pay Bly anything.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post

All I heard out of Redskins fans is how he isn't good he just doesn't get hit for 5 yards because the OL is doing so well.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

interesting scenario... would do the broncos good!

Go Ravens!

Comment

would be a HORRIBLE trade for DC

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      would be a HORRIBLE trade for DC
                      how would it be horrible for the redskins
                      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                        Well you just proved you dont watch the redskins so there is no need in me even trying to explain
                        I pretty much watch every game that involves an NFC East team every year.
                        Originally posted by Paul
                        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

We should just keep Springs, Betts, and our 6th pick. I don't understand why people think the Redskins should try to "stockpile" draft picks. Stockpile is in quotations because we wouldn't actually be stockpiling picks, because we would still be behind the average team on picks. I'd rather try to get a stud on the D-line, then get a mediocre corner and some possible depth.

Honestly, we should just leave this draft alone, and comeback in 2008 looking to actually stockpile picks, getting future replacements for the O-line and D.

Comment

This is a tough situation. I would normally do it, but there are some real promising prospects at 6. Bly is defiantly an upgrade over Springs. Anybody who plays 14-15 games and is near #1 CB quality is better than Springs. The Redskins want to do everything they can to keep Springs, and Gibbs has said that over and over again. The closer it gets to June 1st, the more the trade talks will heat up.

And Betts is nothing special. He couldn't even hold Portis' jockstrap... Portis has a nose for the endzone and turns those little 6 yard runs that Betts had into 30 yard breaks. I don't commend Betts for running so well at the end of the season, I commend the line for making holes that a blind man could run through. Betts however is a solid backup and if Portis were to go down, I don't know how much I could trust Rock.

Comment

That could get Denver their much needed pass rusher

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

This is the most recent trade I am hearing:

#6 pick overall and Shawn Springs and Ladell Betts

for
                                Dre Bly Broncos 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounders.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information