Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL Decade Team

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcwest/0...t-defense.html

A solid list, I think you could argue that another corner other than Troy Vincent could be on the list but other than that it is very solid

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Replace Vincent with Charles Woodson and it's golden.
    I'm a state.

Comment

here's the offense:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0...ed-roster.html

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Problems or no problems...

Terrell Owens > Tory Holt.
        Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Why did they put two MLBs on that list for a 4-3 team? Just pick the better of the two and replace the other with Keith Bulluck. :)
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
            Replace Vincent with Charles Woodson and it's golden.
            My argument would be for another Michigan alum - Ty Law.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              My argument would be for another Michigan alum - Ty Law.
              Yeah IMO, I think the two corners should be Champ and Ty.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Really? Kris Jenkins? He burst on the scene during the Panthers hay-day, then fell off the face of the earth until he re-surfaced with the Jets. I'd much rather have Kevin Williams cause at the end of the decade he will have 7 straight years of dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  Why did they put two MLBs on that list for a 4-3 team? Just pick the better of the two and replace the other with Keith Bulluck. :)
                  You would be saying just the opposite if you were a Bears/Ravens fan and Urlacher/Lewis was left off for Bullock.

Plus I think Lewis would make a pretty deadly WLB in his prime....Urlacher a good SAM if need be.

Comment

I think a few questions could be; at WR do you go for consistency in Holt or periods of complete dominance in Moss and TO. It's hard to argue against either case so I can't complain. I would maybe also go Mawae instead of Kreutz. On defense I agree Jenkins shouldn't be there but if Sapp is your 3 tech then Kevin Williams doesn't fit. I would maybe go Casey Hampton to play nose. At LB it was a cop out to pick Urlacher in the same way they could have played Richard Seymour at DT. I would have gone with Keith Bullock or maybe Julian Peterson based on his play over the middle years. At corner I would also go Ty Law instead of Vincent

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      Really? Kris Jenkins? He burst on the scene during the Panthers hay-day, then fell off the face of the earth until he re-surfaced with the Jets. I'd much rather have Kevin Williams cause at the end of the decade he will have 7 straight years of dominance.
                      Ya that's the dumbest selection there was. There's a number of guys who have had a larger impact this decade: Ted Williams, Jamal Williams, Casey Hampton, Lar'Roi Glover...there is a ton of guys more deserving than Jenkins.

Comment

I still argue for Peyton over Brady, I mean its a crapshoot, but I think Brady's multiple championships are the reason he gets the edge, but I feel like Peyton's skills are much better then Brady's skills

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                          I still argue for Peyton over Brady, I mean its a crapshoot, but I think Brady's multiple championships are the reason he gets the edge, but I feel like Peyton's skills are much better then Brady's skills
                          I agree. I think it should easily be Peyton Manning with the way he has performed. Too much praise is given to Superbowl rings, especially to the quarterback. Peyton Manning, for a very long time, was head and shoulders a better quarterback than Brady. Brady started performing like Manning only in 07, and was hurt last year.

Comment

Peyton has better skills......Brady has the edge for intangibles. Brady is magic like Montana was! Elway had better skills than Montana ,but Montana was the guy you wanted the ball in his hands at the end of the game! Edge Brady! 3 rings can't argue that!

Comment

Originally posted by ricowboy View Post
                              Peyton has better skills......Brady has the edge for intangibles. Brady is magic like Montana was! Elway had better skills than Montana ,but Montana was the guy you wanted the ball in his hands at the end of the game! Edge Brady! 3 rings can't argue that!
                              I think there are multiple people in this thread who are arguing against 3 rings, so I guess you can :P

It's apples and oranges to me, both are great and should go into the hall of fame as #1 and #2 goats, maybe #3 and #4 depending on how you feel about some other guys (Unitas / Montana).

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information