• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cris Carter says Favre will start Friday night

How does he know?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      I will sig bet any Vikings fan that by the bye week, the entire Vikings fan base will want him benched.

I'll gladly take that bet. It's Sage fricken Rosenfels. Or Brett Favre.

I find it funny that everyone assumes we'll be getting the Favre from the last 4 games of last year instead of the one who threw 20 TD's in the first 12 games and had an MVP type season the year before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        He is just assuming that since he has had so much experience in the WCO that he will start immediately. Wait did you think ESPN had journalism integrity?
        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
        the only hot actreeses are adult
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          Carter must know Favre's momma pretty well.

Meanwhile, Favre's own mother, Bonita, confirmed he will take a few reps in the game.

Comment

• Bernard Pollard will end his come back Friday.

Last edited by Splat; 08-18-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Should've never been on it

Most badass quote by Kampman, ever.

I absolutely do care that he signed. I loved Brett as a player and I still do, even with Minnesota. I hope he gets torched when Green Bay plays them, though. The other 14 games of the year, I wish Favre the best. I'm not gonna hate the guy for signing with Minnesota. In all honesty, who wouldn't sign a 10+ million dollar deal at the age of 39? Even Johnny Damon signed with the Yankees. I think we can all agree that Favre's situation is the most unique of all the players that have signed with their ex-foes.
              You, sir are the best Packer fan on this board. All of this anti-Favre talk from the Packer faithful is hilarious..... 2 years ago it was "Lord Favre" and now he is a horrible QB because he no longer plays for the cheese-heads.

Is he as good as he was in his heyday? No. Is he a horrible QB? No. Is he an upgrade for the Vikes? Absolutely.

My only problem with this is the fact that he dicked us around the whole offseason (as he did with the Packers for the last few years), and that Chilly siad that we would not sign him if he didn't come for training camp. The "culture of accountability" is now completely gone from this administration.

Look at my new sig.... Thanks for letting me wear your throw-aways, Vikes99ej!
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• According to the Minnesota Vikings Twitter page. He is now official. He signed his contract a couple of minutes ago.

http://twitter.com/VikingsFootball/status/3387449782

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                  According to the Minnesota Vikings Twitter page. He is now official. He signed his contract a couple of minutes ago.

http://twitter.com/VikingsFootball/status/3387449782
                  http://www.vikings.com/news/article-...b-ba1d8acef18c

They just announced it too.
                  Last edited by cvv84; 08-18-2009, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                    You, sir are the best Packer fan on this board. All of this anti-Favre talk from the Packer faithful is hilarious..... 2 years ago it was "Lord Favre" and now he is a horrible QB because he no longer plays for the cheese-heads.
                    Let's not forget, people.

Favre played 16 seasons in Green Bay, leading the Packers to seven division championships, four NFC Championship games, two Super Bowl appearances and one Super Bowl victory. During that time he was named the NFLís MVP for three consecutive seasons from 1995-97.

He's still Lord Favre.

Comment

He's still Lord Favre.
                      Not according to many, many of your Packer brethren.

p.s. ~ i like how you only quoted the part where i called you the best packer fan on these boards. ;)
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Brett will need a major injury to make him retire. im losing respect for him not staying retired.

Comment

Let's not forget, people.

Favre played 16 seasons in Green Bay, leading the Packers to seven division championships, four NFC Championship games, two Super Bowl appearances and one Super Bowl victory. During that time he was named the NFLís MVP for three consecutive seasons from 1995-97.

He's still Lord Favre.
                          Another thing to remember, he was a free agent. After last season the Packers decided to move on without him and he no longer had any obligation to the organization. He wants to play, he wants to win, he wants to stick it straight up TT's ass and Minnesota provides the opportunity better than anyone.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                            Brett will need a major injury to make him retire. im losing respect for him not staying retired.
                            I wouldn't mind him playing. I just would wish he could make up his mind.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                            Originally posted by Borat
                            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                              Not according to many, many of your Packer brethren.

p.s. ~ i like how you only quoted the part where i called you the best packer fan on these boards. ;)
                              Everyone has different opinions about the whole situation. My stance is that he was pushed out of town while he still had it in him to play. He has the skillset and fire inside of him to still play.
                              Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                              Brett will need a major injury to make him retire. im losing respect for him not staying retired.
                              I fail to see how it isn't the other way around. Please, enlighten me. Why are you losing respect for a 39 year old quarterback who has won a super bowl and 3 consecutive MVPs? Is it because he still wants to play or is it because of the media coverage a sports figure like him warrants? Think to yourself. Do you hate him or the media for loving to talk about him? There's a difference.

Comment

• Favre is already on the practice field from the video feed shown on ESPN. This happened rather quick. I wonder who those unnamed viking players were that talked to Jay Glazer about this.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information