Favre reaches contractual agreement with Minnesota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
    I agree Favre is the best option for them but I don't think he's going to be the difference maker for them. The Jets ran a very simular offense to the Packers last year as well.
    yeh but that system didnt have AD in it :D

Comment

uuugggghhh

bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
        yeh, but this new system he'll be playing in has a bald idiot running it. :)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Wow, what's with all the hate? I naturally hate Brett Favre, but damn, some people seem to be out to get him for really no reason. So what if he comes out of retirement time and time again. Is it a dickhead move? Probably, but why not play if you can still play better than a lot of your counterparts.

Also, if it wasn't for Favre, this offseason would have been boring as hell because there is nothing to talk about.

Everyone in football should love this even if you are for or against him. To me, he is the guy you love to hate, I want the Bears to beat up on him for as long as possible. And if you like him, well, you should love watching him play.

I don't get why Viking fans hate this so much. I'll take a 40 year old Favre with a healthy shoulder over Tavaris Jackson, Sage Rosenfels, Gus Frerrotte, or JDB any day of the week. Plus, considering they'll be playing in the dome for half of his games and perhaps the playoffs, Favre should be able to handle it easily, as it seems like the cold weather really affects him at this point in his career.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Brett Favre's final season ... for the third time. Great.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Agreed. The retirement/unretirement thing has been driving me nuts for the last few years.

The hate from the Vikings fans confuses me. He gives us the best option at QB to win now... hands down.

The hate from the Packers fans is amusing as hell. I just received a scathing email from one of my co-workers about Favre being a "traitor". i had to remind him that last year at this time he was referring to him as "Lord Favre"... talk about fair weather fandom (if that's a word). ;)
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                No but its not like Thomas Jones was some sloutch last year either.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  yeh, but this new system he'll be playing in has a bald idiot running it. :)
                  as oppose to the fat idiot who was in NY lol

Comment

i hate this guy.

RIP ST

Comment

I am very happy about this signing. News of Packers fans offing themselves is sure to follow soon.

Comment

Brett Favre is a waste of time. I can't wait until he retires for real and we never have to hear his name again.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          I am very happy about this signing. News of Packers fans offing themselves is sure to follow soon.
                          Dude the Packers are going to embarrass favre and the Vikings on MNF. And I bought tickets to see it happen. :)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I chose those tickets from my father-in-law's season tickets months ago.

We sit in section 132, row 5... right behind the visitor's bench. It will be great fun to be surrounded by booing Packers fans.

That game is going to RULE!!!!
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              Dude the Packers are going to embarrass favre and the Vikings on MNF. And I bought tickets to see it happen. :)
                              I still wouldn't bet against Brett on Monday, will be intense though.

Through all this I still have to wonder what the hell the Pack owed Aaron Rodgers and why they wouldn't beg and plead Favre to play for them forever. He is a once in a lifetime player and I still contend they pushed him out the door the first time he officially "retired".

Comment

poor rosen-copter
                                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information