Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players You Want to See Succeed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Denver Bronco27 View Post
    Knowshon Moreno...he Is Such A Dynamic Player Its Just Fun To Watch Him Play I Want To See Him Behind Our Oline
    I want to see you succeed in not capitalizing the first letter in each word of a sentence.

    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      I want to see you succeed in not capitalizing the first letter in each word of a sentence.
      if you type in all caps, it will make it look like that, if I am not mistaken.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brent View Post
        if you type in all caps, it will make it look like that, if I am not mistaken.
        YEA THATS THE CASE, AND MY LAPTOP'S KEYBOARD IS BROKE...SO I ALWAYS TYPE IN ALL CAPS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Denver Bronco27 View Post
          Knowshon Moreno...he Is Such A Dynamic Player Its Just Fun To Watch Him Play I Want To See Him Behind Our Oline
          You better hope Chris Baker does well for the sake of your defense.

          Comment


          • jesus christ stop saying you want players on your favourite team to succeed. Its just natural.

            Comment




            • I love this guy and I just hope he gets another shot at everything. He's such a great player...

              Sig by BoneKrusher
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

              Comment


              • I have to say I'm surprised this thread ISN'T a Colt Brennan love parade.

                That said, he's definately the guy I want to see do well:


                Sig by Fenikz

                I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                Comment


                • James Hardy and Troy Smith I would say

                  Comment



                  • Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment




                    • In football or as a doctor

                      Comment


                      • Craig Steltz
                        Taking a Knapp.

                        Comment


                        • Mike Hart, loved watching Michigan games because of him.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information