What annoys you about the fans of other NFL teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What annoys you about the fans of other NFL teams

This is not about the organization itself, but about the fans specifically. Probably try to refrain from personal insults. Obviously its not every fan that fits the specific stereotype.

What annoys you about each NFL team's fans( if anything). It can be from personal experience, in general, or from what you've encountered on SWDC.

* for the record, just because something annoys you dosen't mean the fans are wrong to hold that particular opinion.

Bills- I like the Bills a bit so not too much I can think of.

Dolphins-idk. I get tired about hearing about the wild cat I suppose.

New England-Obviously I get very annoyed with spygate apologists. You cheated and go caught. Get over it.

Jets- Their complaining fans at the draft annoy me.

Ravens- meh, maybe their pride of the defense.

Bengals-When they complain about Palmers ACL incident. **** happens

Browns- Hard to hate on the browns, but i once saw someone say cribbs was better than hester, which is stupid.

Steelers- When they defend Palmers ACL incident. **** happens. Also, when some overrate big ben in general and his hand in their success.

Texans- Hmm... they have fans? jk

Colts- Their love for Manning and his long sleeves. Thinking that losing Dungy and co. will not be important.

Jags- Fans from California who are obsessed w them ;). Hearing about MJD.

Titans- It easily used to be the way some defended Vince Young. Maybe some still do?

Broncos- Used to be their Cutler love. now they're all depressed emos in denial. :)

Cheifs- How some are too proud of how loud arrowhead is? I'm sure many of their fans think dry rub ribs are better, which is false.

Raiders- I feel for most of them. I guess i get annoyed with those who think too much of Jamarcus.

Chargers- Those who defend Merriman and like his stupid dance.

Cowboys- I think it was bazaa who did a good bit on " Americas team". What a load of crap. Some tend to live in the glory years.

Giants- In my opinion some of the worst. Their outward man crush on their Dline and RBs. Their man crush on their downy QB/ Super bowl run.

Eagles- Those who chant E-A-G-L-E-S out loud. Some of their fans can be dickweeds in general.

Redskins-Hmm...idk maybe those who love Dan too much?

Bears- Those who live back in 85. Those who think Cutler is the next
    Favre/Montana. Overrated Forte. They say Wisconsin sucks but invade it for vacation.

Lions- Maybe some complain too much about sucking, but can you blame them?

Packers- Mmm.. Those who turned on Favre. It's fine and dandy to not like the guy much anymore, but some of the stuff I hear said about Favre is bs. Those who hate Ted Thompson and know nothing about the NFL/free agency/ drafting.
    I sometimes get annoyed with Packer fans who place too much value on what the franchise has done in the past.
    Those who were Favre fans, not Packer fans

Vikings- Probably the worst ( outside of this board which actually has good Viking fans). Where to start.... Those who criticized Favre for 15 years and now want him on their side.
    Those who think the Packers/Viking rivalry is bigger than Packers/Bears. Those that make the horn call themsleves in the bar after a score or sing the Skoal song.

Falcons- Think Roddy White is better than Greg Jennings ( personal vendetta).The team made the playoffs, not Ryan.

Panthers- The Steve Smith love perhaps, I don't like him.

Saints- Hmm...Probably something to do with Reggie Bush or Colston. Idk.

Bucs- Fans that i have heard blame the shortcoming solely on John Gruden.

Cards- I get tired of hearing about their wide receivers.

Rams- The term " fastest show on turf" being used.

San Francisco- Nothing really. Thanks for Rodgers btw. ;)

Seahawks- nothing terrible annoys me but like the chiefs I don't like hearing about how loud their stadium is all the time.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

"If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Originally posted by E-Man View Post
      To say the least. That's what I'm here for.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

Comment

Funny, because i happen to think that Packers fans are the worst... especially while living in Wisconsin! Don't get me wrong, i find many Vikings fans almost as bad as most Packers fans.

I just hate blind homerism in general. Fans of any team, including the Vikings, that think that their squad can do no wrong and refuse to listen to reason.

Do i live and die with the Vikings? Hell yeah! Do they always do the right thing? Hell no! I still love 'em, though.
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

It is true, Packer fans are ******* assholes. So are most fans though. That is my insightful thought for the day.

Comment

I'll certainly admit that the majority of Cowboy fans know absolutely nothing about the game and tend to be blind and clueless. We dont quite have fair weather fans exactly, but a slew of idiots who just latched on to them in the early to mid 90's. I cant stand conversing w/ most of them...luckily, luckily, luckily, we have some good ones on here. Most of the time when I come into contact w/ another Cowboys "fan" in the real world. I just keep my mouth shuth (gritting my teeth) and nod politely in agreement because, the words and fallacies coming from their mouths isnt even worth getting all riled up for.

The same can be said in most instances talking to the plethera of Giants and Eagles fans in my area. And dont get me started on draft talk. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              . Most of the time when I come into contact w/ another Cowboys "fan" in the real world. I just keep my mouth shuth (gritting my teeth) and nod politely in agreement because, the words and fallacies coming from their mouths isnt even worth getting all riled up for.
              I think that's true of most fan bases. It's hard to talk football with most " fans".

they get smoked.

Comment

giants fan are some of the worst cause we like our players and had a super bowl run? got it good to know.

Comment

Packer fans - because their packer fans.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                    giants fan are some of the worst cause we like our players and had a super bowl run? got it good to know.
                    * for the record, just because something annoys you dosen't mean the fans are wrong to hold that particular opinion.
                    It's not meant to be an insult. Just something that can become annoying. When I see "Justin Tuck, Osi, are the best evaaa!!" on here it gets a bit annoying. Every team has fans that make aspects of their team annoying. It's only an observation.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                      Packer fans - because their packer fans.
                      This is your time to be specific burly bear. Rip into us.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        This is your time to be specific burly bear. Rip into us.
                        Fine, but I'm gonna state everything I hate not only about the fans but the whole organization. You've been warned!

1.) Most of them still think Favre is the greatest player ever.
                        2.) Favre spelling his name as Favre and not at Farve just pisses the **** out of me.
                        3.) All of you think Aaron Rodgers is the second coming of Favre
                        4.) Cheese isn't all that great. Some of it is and who doesn't like Mac and cheese or nachos, etc... but ****, who likes to sit down and eat cheese by itself? And are cheese heads supposed to be cool?
                        5.) Is a team named the packers suppossed to be scary? Seriously, naming a team after the packing industry? At least brewers do something cool and extremely important.
                        6.) George Halas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vince Lombardi
                        7.) They think they're better than the Bears.

Oh man, I love to hate the Packers... funnest two games of the year.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          It's not meant to be an insult. Just something that can become annoying. When I see "Justin Tuck, Osi, are the best evaaa!!" on here it gets a bit annoying. Every team has fans that make aspects of their team annoying. It's only an observation.
                          I am not insulted I just don't get the point in saying giants fans are one of the worst cause they like there players at positions where they have some of the better players or saying we shouldn't like the fact we had a super bowl run. If I was insulted I would have said something about how u called Eli a "downy" I didn't cause mainly idk what "Downy "meant or need to get into another Eli argument on here.
                          Last edited by LTgiants; 06-27-2009, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Cowboys fans and their 5 rings. That's their comeback for every single argument. A lot of them are too young to remember them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                              Cowboys fans and their 5 rings. That's their comeback for every single argument. A lot of them are too young to remember them too.
                              Oh my god. SO ANNOYING! If you say anything bad about them the response is always "How many rings do the Eagles have?". 0 the same as you in the past decade. Anyone care to tell me how many times the Cowboys have been in a Suberbowl or NFC Championship in the last 10 years? That is right None. Compared to 5 NFC Championship games and 1 superbowl by the Eagles. GTFO and don't come back until you're relevant again.

God I hate the Cowboys. Week 17 was amazing, 44-6.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information