• Show
Clear All

If it's at tackle:

1. Stinchomb
    2. Petitgout
    3. Pashos
    4. Davis

Comment

Leonard Davis wasn't re-signed by Arizona because first, he didn't want to play there anymore, so he turned down every offer (according to a radio show), and second, if he was franchise tagged he would be costing $12 million, because his laster year salary was 10 million, and 120% of that is 12 million, and no one in there right mind would pay that. So he wasn't re-signed becuase he didn't want to be and the franchise tag was to much, not because he sucks.

So as you can see, Davis will be great in Dallas, just wait.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
        Leonard Davis wasn't re-signed by Arizona because first, he didn't want to play there anymore, so he turned down every offer (according to a radio show), and second, if he was franchise tagged he would be costing $12 million, because his laster year salary was 10 million, and 120% of that is 12 million, and no one in there right mind would pay that. So he wasn't re-signed becuase he didn't want to be and the franchise tag was to much, not because he sucks.

So as you can see, Davis will be great in Dallas, just wait.
        Leonard Davis came out and said that he wanted to play in Arizona again. So I'm not sure about whatever radio station you're listening to. We didn't want Big because he's lazy, soft, and unotivated.

Comment

why does everyone underate Tony Pahos? he was a part of the o-line that gave up the least sacks in team history and he went up against many elitle pass rushers such as, Derrick Burgess, Joey Porter, Luis Castilio, Julius Pepers, John Abraham, Robert Mathis , and Aaron Schobel. He is a great run blocker and a solid pass blocker. He is much better than Davis and Stinchomb.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
          #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
          I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Originally posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
            why does everyone underate Tony Pahos? he was a part of the o-line that gave up the least sacks in team history and he went up against many elitle pass rushers such as, Derrick Burgess, Joey Porter, Luis Castilio, Julius Pepers, John Abraham, Robert Mathis , and Aaron Schobel. He is a great run blocker and a solid pass blocker. He is much better than Davis and Stinchomb.
            How often did you watch Stinchcomb and Davis play?
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
              i was being a homer but Pashos is still a very good o-linemen.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
              #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
              I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

maybe its just me being a homer, but i'd go with pashos. i get the feeling that all the non-ravens fans on here don't really know much about him. he was great this past year for us. one of the most improved players in the nfl if you ask me.

he is young, and his contract(5 years, 24 mil) is pretty small compared to some of the money guys are getting. i've never been impressed with leonard davis, i feel he's overrated by many. petitgout is solid but he's hurt alot and he's getting older. stinchcomb is very average.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information