Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rookies Got talent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rookies Got talent

    http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-and-stafford/

    Someone posted this on BBI. So thought you guys all might like this as well.

  • #2
    Hakeem Nicks sounded like he was trying to use magic as a pick up on that reporter.

    Outside of that, this was corny.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Brent View Post
      Hakeem Nicks sounded like he was trying to use magic as a pick up on that reporter.

      Outside of that, this was corny.
      Notice she picked the Queen of Hearts as well..?

      She was lookin for some....
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

      Comment


      • #4
        Knowshon is hilarious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbaY1dllXCc

        "I just love legos man."

        "I like eating oatmeal, playing with legos...real estate."

        sig by BoneKrusher

        PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
          Knowshon is hilarious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbaY1dllXCc

          "I just love legos man."

          "I like eating oatmeal, playing with legos...real estate."
          He is the man, when I heard that he was doing opera, I thought for sure he was joking. I still think that wasn't him singing, it just can't be.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

          Comment


          • #6
            What's up with all the backflips from the Titans players?
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
              Notice she picked the Queen of Hearts as well..?

              She was lookin for some....
              I would hit it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                I would hit it.
                There isn't a single, straight man that wouldn't. She could get some guys to switch teams, and maybe some guys that aren't single to risk it, lol.

                Also, I'm sure Nicks did afterward...
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  What's up with all the backflips from the Titans players?
                  I got no clue, but if they bust, at least we'll have some handy male cheerleaders!
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                  [@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  Debug Information