Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos sign Daniel Graham

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
    Tony Scheffler>Daniel Graham
    JC + Scheffler = Elway and Shannon Sharpe who???
    JC+ Scheffler+Graham+Marshall+Walker+Henry=A NICE CORE OF skill players

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by njx9
      like i said... i can handle it backloaded, but as close as we are to the cap, 3m a year is still a LOT of change to throw at a guy we don't really need.
      The only player you need is JC, how many QB can play RB, WR, TE, OT< OG, and snap the ball to him self???? Only he can.......

      Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
        The only player you need is JC, how many QB can play RB, WR, TE, OT< OG, and snap the ball to him self???? Only he can.......
        can he throw a hail mary to himself?


        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

        Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by njx9
          like i said... i can handle it backloaded, but as close as we are to the cap, 3m a year is still a LOT of change to throw at a guy we don't really need.
          i have read some article from denver post...about us actually having alot more cap room...with champ restructering, rod is working on it, warren restructed....i heard we were around the 11-12 mill mark in cap room

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by niel89 View Post
            can he throw a hail mary to himself?
            Yes, then he will hold the the kick and kick the Extra point

            Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
              Yes, then he will hold the the kick and kick the Extra point
              should have kept plummer around so he could toss it to cutler to run it in.


              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

              Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by njx9
                well clearly, but i think for appearances, they wanted to fill out the roster. i mean, people pity the raiders enough without having to see one man beat all eleven.
                I heard they were going to blindfold Cutler when they play the Raiders this season, to make it a little closer, for the Raiders fans sake.

                Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  you know that scenario would require plummer to throw the ball, right?
                  he'll just toss it he hind his head again, no looking give him better accuracy


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                  Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    you know that scenario would require plummer to throw the ball, right?

                    Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      i just hope if we do part ways with bly and get springs and their 1st we get landry...he is a Polished talented Safety...he would compliment lynch well....and would help bailey and springs if it all went down....becasue as much as we want a DE....adams will be gone by then and well....anyother DE wold be a reach

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        my moma....

                        Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
                          i just hope if we do part ways with bly and get springs and their 1st we get landry...he is a Polished talented Safety...he would compliment lynch well....and would help bailey and springs if it all went down....becasue as much as we want a DE....adams will be gone by then and well....anyother DE wold be a reach
                          if you got landry then you have Lynch and Landy at saftey w/ Champ and Springs/Foxtworth at CB

                          not bad


                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                          Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Denver should have fun running the 2-TE set this season with Scheffler and Graham catching the ball.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              30 million dollars is chris bridges

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                                30 million dollars is chris bridges
                                hahahahahahahahah


                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                                Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information