This post brought warmth to my soul. :D

Comment

Im not happy. 6 a year for a 21 catch guy who is a 82 in madden? boo

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
        Im not happy. 6 a year for a 21 catch guy who is a 82 in madden? boo
        thus is the way of free agency

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I think Graham is worth the money because he is one of the most underrated TEs in the league but I dont understand why the Broncos bid so much for him when they already have such a good young TE in Scheffler. Woulda made a lot more sense for him to go the Raiders or Seahawks.

Comment

Some of this spending on average talent is ridiculous. The Bengals just resigned Reggie Kelly for 3 mil a year and Kelly is an excellent blocker. I really don't see Graham worth 2X what Kelly is getting, especially when he'll share all the catches with Scheffler

Comment

Despite the money, I think this is a smart move by the Broncos. The goal is to develop your franchise QB, and that entails trying to build a solid core around him. They've got a veteran running back, allowing them time to develop another young runner (which subsequently means they won't have to go TE early in the draft). They aren't apt to go OL early, which means that Graham's blocking prowess could be more beneificial. He's a solid mid-range target that will allow Scheffler to attack the seams more. There's a blend of young and veteran talent at WR. It'd be nice to see an OL addition or two, even for depth purposes, but all in all, I like the offseason. THey know that they need to develop and nurture Cutler, and these veteran pieces should help.

THey can now use the draft picks to address defense early, and to shore up some depth issues. The Bly situation will be interesting to see how it plays out, but on the offensive side of the ball, it's been a smart offseason.

No, he is not worth the money ... but I think it's a smart move.

Comment

This enables the Broncos to use a 2 TE set a lot more effectively. He will easily add at least 20 yards a game on the ground and 5 more rushing TD's. Don't you guys remember the 49ers game when the Broncos had 3 drives into the 49ers 5 yard line and kicked a field goal each time? He will help the running game down there and provide a big target down there.
                I like adding him, he is a way better blocker than any other non OL the Broncos have. Plus he has some good hands and is a very effective receiver. As much as I like Scheffler, it doesn't appear he is ready to be the premier TE because of his blocking.

Comment

Wow that's a lot of money, Raiders knew they had no chance at him.
                  Taking a Knapp.

Comment

I wanted to see him in Silver in Black.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I think we needed Graham, maybe not for this much but it's a good signing. Scheffler is still developing his blocking skills and Graham will come in and help us out in that category as well.

Comment

Yeah, he can do both catch the ball and block good signing.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information