Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ***** is comin to philly

Comment

ive heard that he wants to follow his DB coach to AZ, im not sure if there is any truth to it though?

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        ive heard that he wants to follow his DB coach to AZ, im not sure if there is any truth to it though?
        That really would not suprise if he signs w/ Arizona, which would give them an incredible S tandem in Adrian Wilson and Ken Hamlin.

It would also not suprise me if the Saints do not sign him and he signs w/ another team. Such is our luck.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

he plays FS, but hes really better fit at SS. He plays FS cuz the Seahawks have Boulware at the other S spot and he is a former LB with no business playing FS. Hes a big hitter and a solid all around player whoever gets him is getting a solid addition. Im impressed how well he came back from his fractured skull when (I think) someone hit him with a pole from a street sign? Am I right thats how he got hurt?

Comment

I know the Jags have shown some interest...

Comment

I would love it if he came to Philly. He would fill our biggest need, so we could worry about other things in the draft. I doubt he becomes an Eagle though, because we don;t have very much cap room and he is the best safety abvailable. It would be nice though.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I wonder if his off the field incident is a factor here in not more teams pursuing him or throwing money at him immediately.

Comment

Even though he played for a rival I loved Ken Hamlin. Hard hititer (Ask Torry Holt) and a physical run stopper.

Just what we need.
                  | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

still made one of my favorite hits of all time....when he sent donte stallworth to another world.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                      I'd take him on the Giants in a heartbeat.
                      Please, get Will Demps off the field.
                      "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                      4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

I'd expect GB to show some interest being that he has connections with Ted Thompson and the fact that we need a SS to start alongside Nick Collins.
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                          I'd expect GB to show some interest being that he has connections with Ted Thompson and the fact that we need a SS to start alongside Nick Collins.
                          Ted Thompson was a real genius bringing in Marquand Manual. That worked out well.
                          "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                          4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Originally posted by swagger View Post
                            Ted Thompson was a real genius bringing in Marquand Manual. That worked out well.
                            What does that have to do with anything? If you're going to make a comment atleast try to put some thought into it. So by your logic, since one of his free agent signings didn't pan out then he shouldn't bother looking at any other talented fa's? Manual was a decent player when he was at Seattle until he got injured, it was clear last year that he still wasn't 100%. Who knows he may still emerge as the starter now that he's had time to properly recover.
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                              Originally posted by yodachu
                              Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

lol stallworths face looks like it's breaking out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information