No announcement yet.

Ken Hamlin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His face just looks like it is breaking.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Last weekend he was basically in NOLA for three days and left without a contract. Bleh.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

He will be here in Nashville Friday, talking to the Titans.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I'm surprised the Chargers haven't made a run at him. We need a new SS after Kiel was cut. Hamlin would fit in at either free or strong because the two positions are basically the same in our defense. I guess that club fight he got into called his character into concern and we didn't want to take a chance with him.

Comment

any word on him having interest with the falcons? i would hate playing against him twice a season if he went to the saints..

Comment

Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
              any word on him having interest with the falcons? i would hate playing against him twice a season if he went to the saints..
              Or Bucs......or Panthers too now that I think about it. Our whole division could use him.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'd love to see him in Tampa.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                  I'd love to see him in Tampa.
                  i would hate to see him as a buc.. or as any other nfc south rival. i would take hamlin over the safeties in the draft. there is always the 'bust' factor.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                    I'd love to have Hamlin as a Buc. Instant upgrade to our secondary.
                    About half the Bucs defense needs and upgrade because they're so old.

Comment

It would be awesome if the Eagles or the Texans could land Hamlin. Both teams need safety help. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a good sized contract, so many teams have safety needs and he's the cream of the crop in FA.

Comment

I think the reason why Hamlin hasn't been approached yet is because there is still a huge medical concern about his long term health.

I don't think there will be many teams willing to give him a huge payday that he is looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                          I'd expect GB to show some interest being that he has connections with Ted Thompson and the fact that we need a SS to start alongside Nick Collins.
                          in the event hamlin signs withthe pack collins would move back to his natural position of SS

didnt hamlin also get destroyd by the bears
                          Last edited by gbpackers0065; 03-07-2007, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by defensiveback23 View Post
                            I'm surprised the Chargers haven't made a run at him. We need a new SS after Kiel was cut. Hamlin would fit in at either free or strong because the two positions are basically the same in our defense. I guess that club fight he got into called his character into concern and we didn't want to take a chance with him.
                            That and the fact that we don't have any money left to sign another big name FA.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                              That and the fact that we don't have any money left to sign another big name FA.
                              I didn't think we were that low. I'm sure if we really wanted somebody we could pull some strings to get him.

Comment

man, im suprised this guy hasnt signed yet, one fo the top safteys in the league, usually the top players go quick. i see him back in seattle, but im intrigued abt the DB coach in arizona.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information