Ken Hamlin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
    I doubt it. Remember, Hamlin is more of a run stopping in the box type safety, whereas Collins is athletic enough that many teams scouted him as a possible CB.
    Hamlin isn't that big of a need then b/c we don't need two safeties that play well in the box

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Hamlin hamlin...this dude is a great Safety but still on the market looking for a team no way now that the seashawks will sign him back so his likely destination just might be either of this teams NY Giants/Steelers/Cowboys/San Diego Chargers..

Comment

Originally posted by SanFran View Post
        Hamlin hamlin...this dude is a great Safety but still on the market looking for a team no way now that the seashawks will sign him back so his likely destination just might be either of this teams NY Giants/Steelers/Cowboys/San Diego Chargers..
        I'd add the Eagles as a possible team as well. We need a good SS. It is our biggest need, in fact.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
          I'd add the Eagles as a possible team as well. We need a good SS. It is our biggest need, in fact.
          Dude it will be crazy if he does go to philly and play beside B-dawk..just might turn into the best S tandem

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information