Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 NFL players who need to re-locate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 10 NFL players who need to re-locate

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...d-to-re-locate

    Article on 10 Players in the NFL who could benefit from re-locating. Thoughts on the article....also what other players could benefit from a change of scenery in the NFL?

    This is to get some good discussion going...what do you agree with...what do you disagree with?

  • #2
    agree with every single one if you want to destroy parity altogether.

    Sig by Fenikz

    I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

    Comment


    • #3
      Idonije seriously looked like the Bears best defensive player at times last year. At times when the rest of d-line suddenly forgot what it mean to "rush the passer," there was Idonije taking on double teams and still getting close to the QB.

      I hope he doesnt' go anywhere.

      Comment


      • #4
        That was a crazy stupid list...take good players from bad teams and make those teams worse.

        This is almost as bad as an article I read how the good picks should go to good teams so the best players play on good teams. Yes, it is that bad.

        Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

        Comment


        • #5
          i call bs, just take a player with talent that has little talent around him and ***** about it or do stabs at teams with qb troubles by saying the receivers have bad luck with that qb. damn that list was lame


          Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh, wait. So if you take the good players, surround them with other good players, they will be better?

            No ****. While we're at it, why don't we just cut the NFL down to 2 teams: the Harlem Globetrotters and the Washington Generals.

            Seriously, this was dumb.

            Comment


            • #7
              I love how all the reactions on this article have been "this is stupid"

              Sig by Fenikz

              I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                Idonije seriously looked like the Bears best defensive player at times last year. At times when the rest of d-line suddenly forgot what it mean to "rush the passer," there was Idonije taking on double teams and still getting close to the QB.

                I hope he doesnt' go anywhere.
                What the heck ever happened to Anderson? Didn't he have like 14 sacks his rookie season? Did he get hurt or just start sucking?

                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

                Comment


                • #9
                  People likely didn't read the whole list. After the first few names, they get to players just in bad situations who have the talent to contribute. Like Leon Washington, Billy Volek, etc.


                  Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Leon Washington can mirror Brian Westbrook's role? Uh...

                    "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "In a 3-4 defense, Williams hasn't been able to showcase his talent."

                      DJ Williams has never played in a 3-4 defense. Not the correct time to use the past tense.


                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                        People likely didn't read the whole list. After the first few names, they get to players just in bad situations who have the talent to contribute. Like Leon Washington, Billy Volek, etc.
                        No. It's a dumb list because it's common sense. Put good players together and they'll do better. Put decent players with good players and the decent player will do better. It's just a "really? no ****!" moment. The author tried to make it seem as if its a novel idea, but everyone knows these teams are called the Pro Bowl teams. Everyone also knows that making these perfect teams would leave the league with only 2 very good teams while all the other teams fold due to lack of fans. These 2 teams would also be unable to pay all their players and fold also causing the NFL to go bankrupt. Everyone also knows that these players haven't had the chance to be traded or sign with another team. It was just a dumb idea. It was just an article to probably fill number of article requirements for the writer to get his monthly check.

                        And yes...I know Pro Bowl teams don't always have the best players...but they're suppose to and that's the point.
                        Last edited by whatadai; 07-05-2009, 08:26 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's bleacherreport.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            What the heck ever happened to Anderson? Didn't he have like 14 sacks his rookie season? Did he get hurt or just start sucking?
                            people figured him out. injury. sucking. all of the above.
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                            United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by whatadai View Post
                              No. It's a dumb list because it's common sense. Put good players together and they'll do better. Put decent players with good players and the decent player will do better. It's just a "really? no ****!" moment. The author tried to make it seem as if its a novel idea, but everyone knows these teams are called the Pro Bowl teams. Everyone also knows that making these perfect teams would leave the league with only 2 very good teams while all the other teams fold due to lack of fans. These 2 teams would also be unable to pay all their players and fold also causing the NFL to go bankrupt. Everyone also knows that these players haven't had the chance to be traded or sign with another team. It was just a dumb idea. It was just an article to probably fill number of article requirements for the writer to get his monthly check.

                              And yes...I know Pro Bowl teams don't always have the best players...but they're suppose to and that's the point.
                              Did you even read the list? Is Billy Volek a Pro Bowler? No. That has nothing to do with this. The list is who would excel if they were in a different situation. So, yes, great players on crappy teams would. Good players who are in bad situations would. And decent players who are backing up guys would. That is what the list is about.


                              Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information