No announcement yet.

2007 sophmore class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Johnathan Joseph may emerge as a top 10 CB.... He's that good.

Comment

I like the Marcedes pick. He should have more opportunities this year, both in time and in schematics.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        I think Johnathan Joseph may emerge as a top 10 CB.... He's that good.
        I think it's a tad early for that projection, I don't think he's that good. However I certainly have healthy respect for what he can do after seeing McNair nearly giftwrap a few to him. He needs work on his hands though; how many easy picks did he drop vs. the Ravens this year?

Comment

Santonio Holmes- legal matters behind him, and once he stopped fumbling his confidence in all parts of his game exploded and he really started to flourish. He became a legit #2 receiver in the last few games of the year, and his huge run after the catch against the Bengals in overtime to spoil there season really shows why the Steelers took him #1, he has Steve Smith potential.

Vernon Davis- Alex Smith's main weakness so far seems to be finding receivers in the end zone, however when Davis plays he has no problem trusting him there.

Jay Cutler- he improved much more rapidly then people realize, he looked so shaky in his first start and ended the season looking like an NFL starter. He, throwing to Marshall and Walker, is going to have a huge year.
          Coors cold hard facts: Adrian Peterson runs like a little girl. Brady Quinn can't throw on the run. Josh Wilson is going to be a star. CJ is perfect.

Comment

come on people its gotta be santonio holmes... i mean if he doesnt step it up...how will he be able to pay for his 4 kids from 4 different women ???

Comment

vernon davis is going to adjust and reach him immense potential

Go Ravens!

Comment

bobby carpenter

Comment

I'd say Marcedes Lewis, but I don't know how many throws he'll get. I think Wrightster might be the starting TE, since they signed him to a big deal during the season.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I really really don't think Santonio Holmes has Steve Smith potential.

Comment

lotta homers here... im thinkin lendale yo

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                        vernon davis is going to adjust and reach him immense potential
                        What immense potential? Just because he has a fast 40 time and looks like a greek god?

Comment

I think Vernon could end up being real good ... but he'll need to learn how to play the position first. Ben Watson is oft used as a comparable to him on physical abilities, and I think a Ben Watson timeline in regards to development may be fair. Who knows, though. Vernon could have a great year, but I'm just not expecting it yet, especially since the Niners lacks the weapons to draw coverage away from him, and they are going to be play off of Frank Gore and the run game.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            I'd say Marcedes Lewis, but I don't know how many throws he'll get. I think Wrightster might be the starting TE, since they signed him to a big deal during the season.
                            Well, he was, and would be coming into the season. Problem is, he just recently had surgery on a torn labrum. Those never go well, the most notable Jags' victim being Tony Boselli.

With Kyle Brady gone and Wrighster iffy for the year, the stars are aligning for Marcedes to prove himself.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Ty Hill
                              Tamba Hali
                              Merceds Lewis

Cutler will be a Pro-Bowleresque type qb throwing 24-10, 3600 yds, 64 comp %, going 10-6, 11-5. VERY solid season.
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                                Tamba Hali will be a force to be reckoned with
                                tamba hali already is a force to be reckoned with.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information