No announcement yet.

2007 sophmore class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being an enormous homer, I've got to second Leonard Pope. Although he started last year, he barely touched the ball, because apparently Denny Green has some sort of personal vandetta against using a TE. Whiz is a big TE, and expect him to focus heavily on Pope this year.

Comment

Jay Cutler is gonna have a sick year. Mario Williams is gonna show why he was the #1 overall pick. Cromartie should have a big year as well. I'm hoping Jason Allen steps up next year but I have low expectations for him.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
        I think it's a tad early for that projection, I don't think he's that good. However I certainly have healthy respect for what he can do after seeing McNair nearly giftwrap a few to him. He needs work on his hands though; how many easy picks did he drop vs. the Ravens this year?
        Early yes, I was being bold for sure.

His hands are terrible at this point, to be honest that's the only part where he's really lacking. He was easily our best CB last year and our second best DB. His cover skills are just impressive, he was like 6th in pass deflections despite limited time (in part to the fact he can't pick off anyone).

If our DB coach could turn Tory James into a INT machine I don't see why JJ won't have the same fate. I was just extremely impressed with him from early on last year. Truth is he didn't get thrown at a lot towards the end of the year.

Comment

I'll be a homer and say Brodrick Bunkley, Hank Baskett (He'll most likely be a starter), and Chris Gocong.

Comment

Vernon Davis will put the injuries behind him and have a huge year

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              What immense potential? Just because he has a fast 40 time and looks like a greek god?
              You done making yourself look foolish?

Comment

this thread = (insert favorite team's rookies here)

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  You done making yourself look foolish?
                  Not really. He is basically just a really buff looking WR right now. Short with short arms, and needs to block a lot better. I like Greg Olsen a whole lot more as an NFL TE.

Comment

My dark horse right now is Travis Wilson, he will get some pt this year and could be very solid.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                      Antonio Cromartie. I expect him to unseat Drayton Florence and become a playmaker.
                      I think the Chargers are moving Jammer to one of the safety spots.

My list is Ashton Youboty, Mario Williams, and Marcedes.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                        tamba hali already is a force to be reckoned with.
                        very true but the national media really does'nt give him enough respect

Comment

Dusty Dvoreck...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Not really. He is basically just a really buff looking WR right now. Short with short arms, and needs to block a lot better. I like Greg Olsen a whole lot more as an NFL TE.
                            Short arms, how exactly short are they?

As for blocking there were many times where the Niners had him at F Back to take advantage of his blocking.

Comment

Did you watch any of the 10 games he played?

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                                chad greenway

hopefully he doesnt get hurt on his first play again
                                I'd have to agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information