No announcement yet.

2007 sophmore class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I read Davis really came on as a blocker as the season progressed. I'd take Davis every day over Greg Olsen. I love Olsen but his potential is nowhere near Davis'. That was a pretty ignorant statement saying what potential. He didn't go #6 overall in a strong class because he ran a 4.38.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Davis had a nice season as a blocker. The coaches fixed his technique. I saw how much he progressed on ESPN's "Welcome to the NFL Rookie." He also finished out the season very well. He was getting 3-4 catches per game, and even had three games of 20+ YPC average.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Davis had a nice season as a blocker. The coaches fixed his technique. I saw how much he progressed on ESPN's "Welcome to the NFL Rookie." He also finished out the season very well. He was getting 3-4 catches per game, and even had three games of 20+ YPC average.
        And that was a 10 game season too, coming off a broken leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
          Brodrick Bunkley
          I sure hope so. I think he can do it too, as long as he stays in shape and works hard.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
            Cortland Finnegan - Strong rookie season, and depending on what happens, wouldn't surprise me if he ends up as a starting corner for them.
            Nice, a Finnegan mention. I might give some positive rep for that, lol. Kid is fast as blazes, and even though he's not very big, he's aggressive and a great tackler. He played well in the nickel, and even started one game on the outside and played great. The Eagles tested him about 2-3 times deep in that game, and he didn't give up anything.

Comment

Bobby Carpenter will see the field this year...I'm going with him.

Comment

Hopefully Zemaitis and Stovall can get some PT.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  From what I read Davis really came on as a blocker as the season progressed. I'd take Davis every day over Greg Olsen. I love Olsen but his potential is nowhere near Davis'. That was a pretty ignorant statement saying what potential. He didn't go #6 overall in a strong class because he ran a 4.38.
                  Then why did he shoot up draft boards so much as the draft got closer and closer? It certainly wasn't from his game film and what he could do when he had pads on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    I think Mario Williams and Vernon Davis explode next year.
                    You mean they blow up and their guts are all over the field? sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      Wow a lot of Vernon Davis. I think he is going to be extremely average his whole career.

My bet on a breakout would be Bunkley and Maroney will absolutely shine even more with the expanded role he most likely will be getting. Also Rocky McIntosh is the Skins brain trust is smart enough to get him on the field more.
                      Are you being serious Jughead10? I know I have said a ton of ignorant things, but to say Vernon Davis going to be very average is insane. Have you seen him? He is a freak. HOFer easy. And I am a Cowboy fan. He is a beast, how can you possibly think he won't be good?

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                        Are you being serious Jughead10? I know I have said a ton of ignorant things, but to say Vernon Davis going to be very average is insane. Have you seen him? He is a freak. HOFer easy. And I am a Cowboy fan. He is a beast, how can you possibly think he won't be good?
                        The fact that you already tagged him as a HOF makes me feel even more confident in my original statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          Then why did he shoot up draft boards so much as the draft got closer and closer? It certainly wasn't from his game film and what he could do when he had pads on.
                          He had a chance at 10 before the combine. TE's with his physical capabilities, not only of speed, but power, are rare. Did he shoot up because he dominated the combine? Sure, but doesn't that mean he has more potential and actually production? Kind of contradicting yourself now.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            He had a chance at 10 before the combine. TE's with his physical capabilities, not only of speed, but power, are rare. Did he shoot up because he dominated the combine? Sure, but doesn't that mean he has more potential and actually production? Kind of contradicting yourself now.

Perhaps im wrong, and feel free to correct me if i am, but didnt vernon davis lead the ACC in receiving yards? That too, over calvin johnson?

Comment

Yeah Davis lead the ACC in recieving yards and also most people dragged with him.

Comment

I believe Reggie Bush will have an awesome year...and put up crazy numbers!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information