Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMarcus Ware Is the Man

Never seen anything like this.
    I don't know if people should be pissed "that he lacks a will to play", or happy that he's so kind to Ellis. Personally, seems to me like DeMarcus is simply just a company man.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4316014

According to former Cowboys linebacker Greg Ellis, DeMarcus Ware played hide and seek with the Dallas coaching staff during games last season to help Ellis get more playing time.

good for demarcus.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Is that what happened during those fantastic TD runs by the Ravens during the final game at Texas Stadium which I attended!!!!!!!!!!
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

This stems more from Ellis' problems with the Cowboys, and him having ill-will towards the Cowboys organization.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I dont buy too much of this, though. Because, Ware was rarely off the field. The guy is always out there. Almost always gassed as hell by the 4th quarter...but still chugging along. Well he takes some plays off here and there. (in game) If anything, I would have liked to see him rotated out more to give him some rest.
          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 07-09-2009, 10:20 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

What a moron.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Does this mean he wont resign with the Cowboys? I had no idea he was a frustrated player.

Comment

What? Ware's not frustrated at all. They were saying Ware felt bad for Ellis so he would purposely take himself out to get Ellis additional playing time. I dont ever recall this actually happening, though because Ware was always on the field. But anyway, Ware absolutely loves playing in Dallas. He's going to resign eventually...and yeah, it will be ugly. He's bound to be the highest paid player in the league, fairly shortly. Even topping Al's contract.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

Did Ware recieve any compensation for this?

Comment

If this is true, I don't like this at all. If you're the better player, you need to be on the field to help your team win. I don't even understand this pity playing time idea. I know he's trying to be a good guy and a good teammate but he's actually hindering the team. DeMarcus you're on the field for a reason. The fact that a rookie (Anthony Spencer) was taking playing time away from Ellis is not your responsibility.

Comment

I don't think that this is the best place for this thread...

Even if Ware is a frustrated player, I understand because if my team was the team that went so many years being called "America's Team" and my team didn't do **** in the playoffs, then I can understand. He wants to go to a winning organization, because believe it or not, every player, every coach and every fan wants their team to win a superbowl.

sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

i hate the cowboys with every inch of me, but my god i think Ware is awesome.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                          Does this mean he wont resign with the Cowboys? I had no idea he was a frustrated player.
                          Where did you get he was frustrated from that article?

Though Ellis does some bring up so concerning points, he has been doing this for years. He just runs his mouth during the off-season about his unhappiness about playing time, his changing of positions and other little squabbles with the coaching staff. It's become a old and tired act. I just find it funny that he leaves saying he wants to go to a winning organization and then he goes on to sign with the Raiders. Good riddance.

Comment

Ware or Suggs

hmmmmmm? thats a tough 1

Go Celtics
                            Go Irish
                            Go Ravens

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
                              Ware or Suggs

hmmmmmm? thats a tough 1
                              I'm a Cowboys fan, but I'm pretty sure nearly everyone would take Ware.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information