Your team's top training camp battles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    Yes but those are extremely rare, its like finding a QB in the later rounds of the draft, sure there are some good ones but fact is that most don't work out. Also yes, you might find one in UDFA, hell, Baker could be the next great NT but the fact remains that he will not make an impact this season, and all odds and statistics point to failure for Baker.
    How is him not making an impact a fact? The season hasn't started so we have no idea what kind of impact he could have. I personally think he will definately contribute this year, as he fills a need perfectly. I'd be surprised if he didn't see plenty of play time.

I think the team will play a better brand of football, though they might not win as many games. Last years 8-8 record was pretty deceiving, there were close games they won by very few points, and the infamous fumble incomplete pass. For some reason, people think that the Broncos were good last year, and will be terrible this year. They were terrible last year too. I watched every game, and besides the opening game against the raiders, I was never really impressed with the team at all. I expect more of the same next year.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• I think for the Colts-
      QB: Jim Sorgi vs Curtis Painter
      RB: Joseph Addai vs Donald Brown (I think this is a little pointless though because I see them getting split carries...)
      WR(3): Roy Hall vs Austin Collie vs Pierre Garçon
      DE(2): Raheem Brock vs Robert Mathis
      DT: Fili Moala vs Antonio Johnson vs Ed Johnson
      WLB: Freddy Keiaho vs Clint Session
      CB(3): Tim Jennings vs Dante Hughes vs Jerraud Powers
      FS: Antoine Bethea vs Melvin Bullit

Sig by BoneKrusher
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
        How is him not making an impact a fact? The season hasn't started so we have no idea what kind of impact he could have. I personally think he will definately contribute this year, as he fills a need perfectly. I'd be surprised if he didn't see plenty of play time.

I think the team will play a better brand of football, though they might not win as many games. Last years 8-8 record was pretty deceiving, there were close games they won by very few points, and the infamous fumble incomplete pass. For some reason, people think that the Broncos were good last year, and will be terrible this year. They were terrible last year too. I watched every game, and besides the opening game against the raiders, I was never really impressed with the team at all. I expect more of the same next year.
        But you do have Eddie Royal. There is always hope.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information