No announcement yet.

Source: Ravens, Suggs agree to deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should've tried to extend gaither during last season. He may have done and we don't know but it should've been part of his strategy, believe me, it sucks to have two big tier stars on either side of the ball free agents at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      I hope we can afford Ngata. I know Ozzie had Ngata and Gaither in mind when he made this deal w/ Suggs, I just hope we can sign Gaither and Ngata
      When are both of their contracts up? The Ravens really had ALOT of decisions to make and you just can't keep anybody.

You guys had to lose Jason Brown who was a franchise Center and still very young who I'm sure Ozzie wanted to keep, Bart Scott got away, and you still have two more big contracts to dish out...When you draft well you have more contracts to hand out, but it would be a mistake to let either Ngata or Gaither come close to leaving.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

well I really dont think losing Scott was that big of a deal, I am kind of glad he left so we can have more $. Ngata contract is up after next year I believe, and I think same w/ Gaither not 100% sure.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information