Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ben pulling a Kobe?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...exual-assault/

In a complaint that reads like the rape allegations made several years ago against NBA star Kobe Bryant, Harrah's employee Andrea McNulty alleges sexual assault against Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in a lawsuit filed last week in Washoe County, Nevada.
    Uh O?
    Last edited by TitleTown088; 07-20-2009, 10:25 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

This is beyond stupid of him, if true.

Comment

His name is "Big Ben" for a reason. It was probably consentual, and unfortunately the woman is now paralyzed from the waste down or something. Poor thing... *shakes head*
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

********. This broad never even filed a criminal complaint against him yet files a civil suit against him? Gold digger just looking for some easy $. Just like Kobe Ben will be found innocent.
        He's about as effective as a garbage bag sitting on the field. On the rare occasion the real men will trip on him.

Comment

after that whole motorcycle accident without a helmet, maybe his brain's fried and "no" sounds like "yes"
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

He probably wasn't willing to throw it in the back of her end zone and she wasn't happy about it. She decided to go with a prevent defense, he managed to penetrate it and still scored.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              He probably wasn't willing to throw it in the back of her end zone and she wasn't happy about it. She decided to go with a prevent defense, he managed to penetrate it and still scored.
              Prevent defenses prevent you from winning. Always.

Comment

Indeed. And when it was her turn on offense, she got sacked...
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

We'll see if any proof of this actually surfaces. Bettis was accused of rape at one point as well and it turned out it was just some person looking for a quick buck. Unfortunately Ben is probably already tried and convicted by the majority of hating NFL fans.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Please be true......

Comment

I was thinking "There is no way that he raped a girl. No way, its just a clever title." Thanks. I now hate him.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Loggerhead View Post
                        ********. This broad never even filed a criminal complaint against him yet files a civil suit against him? Gold digger just looking for some easy $. Just like Kobe Ben will be found innocent.
                        Well the case was dropped by prosecutors, and Bryant settled out of court with the lawsuit that was filed against him.

I guess he was "innocent" since he wasn't found to be guilty.
                        Last edited by Ness; 07-20-2009, 11:18 PM.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                        Originally posted by Borat
                        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

He probably wasn't willing to throw it in the back of her end zone and she wasn't happy about it. She decided to go with a prevent defense, he managed to penetrate with a hot route to the tight end and scored.
                          Modified it. Hope you like it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

True but this girl never even filed a criminal complaint. Seems like a classic gold digger to me. There wasn't exactly a mountain of evidence against Kobe and now in the case against Ben there is none. She is also suing her coworkers who "defamed her by making allegedly false and inflammatory statements, and by allegedly serving as aiders and abettors of Roethlisberger's alleged misconduct after the fact."
                            Last edited by Loggerhead; 07-21-2009, 12:22 AM. Reason: typo
                            He's about as effective as a garbage bag sitting on the field. On the rare occasion the real men will trip on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Loggerhead View Post
                              True but this girl never even filed a criminal complaint. Seems like a classic gold digger to me. There wasn't exactly a mountain of evidence against Kobe and now in the case against Ben there is none. She is also suing her coworkers for "defamed her by making allegedly false and inflammatory statements, and by allegedly serving as aiders and abettors of Roethlisberger's alleged misconduct after the fact."
                              I Call gold-digger as well.

Waits a year after the supposed "Rape". (Files in July 2009, for an incident in July 2008?)

Doesn't file any criminal complaints, only a civil case (Looking for a settlement?)

Sues literally every one of her co-workers for Defamation of Character and Collusion...(Everyone is saying nothing happened?)

It's kind of pathetic that a woman screams rape and the guy is guilty before being proved innocent.

There is no evidence supporting her claim. Not one person is standing up with her to talk about the "Rape".

There's just nothing to even find him guilty of.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information