Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Ben pulling a Kobe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yeah, no criminal case, and she is sueing the whole hotel staff as well. This same thing happened to Jerome Bettis. Ben will settle due to it being RIGHT before the season, and it will be done with.

    Obviously I am homerish about this, but hopefully we all learned something from the Duke lacrosse case.


    Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      Prevent defenses prevent you from winning. Always.
      Damn you for stealing what I was going to say haha

      Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
        I Call gold-digger as well.


        Waits a year after the supposed "Rape". (Files in July 2009, for an incident in July 2008?)

        Doesn't file any criminal complaints, only a civil case (Looking for a settlement?)

        Sues literally every one of her co-workers for Defamation of Character and Collusion...(Everyone is saying nothing happened?)

        It's kind of pathetic that a woman screams rape and the guy is guilty before being proved innocent.

        There is no evidence supporting her claim. Not one person is standing up with her to talk about the "Rape".

        There's just nothing to even find him guilty of.
        I'm not saying he's guilty. I could see gold digger easy. But you would claim BS if Ben was found in front of a burning orphanage with a lighter and gas can in his hand, and another empty can in his trunk next to his flame thrower and to catch a predator DVD collection.

        What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

        2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          I'm not saying he's guilty. I could see gold digger easy. But you would claim BS if Ben was found in front of a burning orphanage with a lighter and gas can in his hand, and another empty can in his trunk next to his flame thrower and to catch a predator DVD collection.
          No.

          I call things as I see them.

          I'm claiming BS because there is absolutely nothing here. If there was a criminal investigation, a witness/friend claiming this occurred, etc.

          There is nothing to even remotely claim he's guilty here. If there was even the slightest amount of evidence I'd reserve my judgement until after a criminal investigation, but since there wasn't one, and the girl is claiming this a year later, and suing everyone who said nothing happened, it's a bit suspicious if not outright hilarious.

          In your hypothetical situation there's a goldmine of evidence against him.

          In this case there's nothing except a girl claiming she was raped and is filing a civil case for cash.

          In which case, I'd love Ben to turnaround and sue her for defamation of Character.

          Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

          Comment


          • #20
            i was at the tournament this wknd, he and romo could have had any girl they wanted, females were ignoring security and throwing themselves at these guys. one sign read "Tony, meet me in the trees!"

            Comment


            • #21
              "Ben has never sexually assaulted anyone; especially Andrea McNulty,"

              Comment


              • #22
                Lol @ the Steelers

                sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by locseti View Post
                  "Ben has never sexually assaulted anyone; especially Andrea McNulty,"
                  I take that to mean she's fat, ugly and possibly has a hair lip.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    pics or it didnt happen.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      after that whole motorcycle accident without a helmet, maybe his brain's fried and "no" sounds like "yes"
                      50 No's and 1 yes is still yes.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I heard he went head first for the score!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                          No.

                          I call things as I see them.

                          I'm claiming BS because there is absolutely nothing here. If there was a criminal investigation, a witness/friend claiming this occurred, etc.

                          There is nothing to even remotely claim he's guilty here. If there was even the slightest amount of evidence I'd reserve my judgement until after a criminal investigation, but since there wasn't one, and the girl is claiming this a year later, and suing everyone who said nothing happened, it's a bit suspicious if not outright hilarious.

                          In your hypothetical situation there's a goldmine of evidence against him.

                          In this case there's nothing except a girl claiming she was raped and is filing a civil case for cash.

                          In which case, I'd love Ben to turnaround and sue her for defamation of Character.
                          My point isn't this case in particular. My point is that you would excuse any action done by a Steeler, no matter what.


                          *For the record I think Ben come off as a good guy and he probably didn't do this.
                          Last edited by TitleTown088; 07-21-2009, 12:22 AM.

                          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

                          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Probably another sack chasing broad.


                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              My point isn't this case in particular. My point is that you would excuse any action done by a Steeler, no matter what.


                              *For the record I think Ben come off as a good guy and he probably didn't do this.
                              I wouldn't excuse any action done by a Steeler.

                              You even agreed that there is literally no merit to anything in this case.

                              To me, seems like your looking for a reason to call me a homer, irregardless of the fact that you completely agree.

                              False Accusations of Rape should carry the death penalty.

                              Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                                I wouldn't excuse any action done by a Steeler.

                                You even agreed that there is literally no merit to anything in this case.

                                To me, seems like your looking for a reason to call me a homer, irregardless of the fact that you completely agree.

                                False Accusations of Rape should carry the death penalty
                                .
                                Slow down killer.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information