No announcement yet.

Big Ben pulling a Kobe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If by pulling a Kobe you mean winning 4 rings, yes I can see that occurring.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

we're on the second page and still no pictures of the girl?

Comment

Big Ben always seems to make the escape from the pressure to make a play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
          I wouldn't excuse any action done by a Steeler.

You even agreed that there is literally no merit to anything in this case.

To me, seems like your looking for a reason to call me a homer, irregardless of the fact that you completely agree.

False Accusations of Rape should carry the death penalty.
          While I won't go as far as to say death penalty... I really think they should increase false police report punishments. They do cause a ton of damage to people's reputations and cause heartache to people and their families.
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
            While I won't go as far as to say death penalty... I really think they should increase false police report punishments. They do cause a ton of damage to people's reputations and cause heartache to people and their families.
            Not to mention waste a ton of taxpayer money.

Comment

This story reminds me of another story.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/8648108

Wouldn't it be hilarious if it was the same guy?

Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

The thing about it is even if hes cleared, there will still be those people that have it in there heads that he got off because he is a star athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Not to mention waste a ton of taxpayer money.
                  ^^

rape is a serious accusation. and a serious crime.
                  rape punishment should be immediate castration.

i think that punishment alone would stop many would be rapists.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                    ^^

rape is a serious accusation. and a serious crime.
                    rape punishment should be immediate castration.

i think that punishment alone would stop many would be rapists.
                    Rape isn't about sex rape is about control. Still castration would be a fitting punishment. Stupid 8th amendment. But what about female rapists?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                      Well the case was dropped by prosecutors, and Bryant settled out of court with the lawsuit that was filed against him.

I guess he was "innocent" since he wasn't found to be guilty.
                      In Kobe's case it was consensual, then he wanted anal and that's when she refused and called it rape.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                        Rape isn't about sex rape is about control. Still castration would be a fitting punishment. Stupid 8th amendment. But what about female rapists?
                        sew it shut?
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                          I wouldn't excuse any action done by a Steeler.
                          You already did.

You even agreed that there is literally no merit to anything in this case.
                          I said I doubt Big ben raped a girl, I have no idea what actually happened or if there is merit to the case. Only Ben really knows that.

To me, seems like your looking for a reason to call me a homer, irregardless of the fact that you completely agree.
                          I don't need a reason to call youa homer.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I think that it is so morally wrong for some to lie for the sole purpose to hurt someone else and create a situation that is favorable for themselves. This should be considered serious crime. It cost the innocent tons of money to defend themselves against something that never happened. Worse, the defendants reputation gets damaged.

Comment

Yes but aslong as theres greed in this world and trashy people that just dont care and want there 15 minutes of fame it will go on.

Comment

While the evidence against Ben is really weak, I can't simply discard the possibility of this being true.

Sure, Ben seems to be a good-natured guy and a mature leader, and this accusation doesn't fit at all with his personality and things he does. But still, there's always the chance itīs true.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Ben innocent and whatnot, and hopefully he'll be.

When seeing the evidence, here's what I think happened:
                                • Woman met Ben at some point July 2008.
                                • Time passed and she needed money.
                                • She remembered she met Ben.
                                • She decided to take advantage of the huge media coverage he got for winning the Superbowl, because many people would hear about this and his image could be tarnished if he doesn't comply.
                                • She also figured out he's the Steeler with the most money, so he'd be the one who'd "miss it the least."
                                • She waited until the start of summer camp to make Ben feel pressured into giving her the money quickly, as he'd have court hearings and stuff during training times.
                                • She simply wants a settlement to not have to pay THAT much for a lawyer and get a lot of cash quickly.

This is just, however, what I gather from the information from a non-homer point of view, and is simply my take on the situation. Things could be modified though.

From a homer point of view, this is what happened:

Baltimore Raven fan got angry and wants to hurt the Steelers chances of repeating, as well as giving Flacco the chance to become the best QB in the AFC North once Ben is gone, even though Flacco doesn't have the support of the best defense in the NFL and has never EVER won a SINGLE Superbowl.

:)

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information