Big Ben pulling a Kobe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
    This girl has turned out to be one hell of a gold digging *****. I hope she gets destroyed for this. Hopefully Ben can file a countersuit just to ruin her life. Make it clear that people making up allegations like this will not simply be settled with.
    I'd file a civil suit in the exact cost of her Medical Bills.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• So has it been confirmed that he had sex with her? Or is that still unknown at this point?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        So has it been confirmed that he had sex with her? Or is that still unknown at this point?
        I'm assuming from everything I read... Sex was consensual but, apparently she wanted more.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
          I'd file a civil suit in the exact cost of her Medical Bills.
          **** that. I'd file suit and take everythign she has to her name. What she did could have ruined alot of potential income for Ben with endorsments. She has probably hurt his public image for good, with absolutley no reason.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
            I'm assuming from everything I read... Sex was consensual but, apparently she wanted more.
            He's a two-time SB winning QB and he drops his standards to that? I would hope alcohol was involved in this or my opinion of Big Ben has definitely gone down.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

She has probably hurt his public image for good, with absolutley no reason.
              Oh come on now. I think once everyone realizes she was making it up his image will be restored. He didn't do anything wrong here, except bang a butterface.

Comment

He's a two-time SB winning QB and he drops his standards to that? I would hope alcohol was involved in this or my opinion of Big Ben has definitely gone down.
                You should see the girls that he ends up in pictures with.

Comment

Oh come on now. I think once everyone realizes she was making it up his image will be restored. He didn't do anything wrong here, except bang a butterface.
                  All girls need some loving.

But look at it, I'm sure there are people that heard the first report that will always think hes a rapist because they won't follow the rest of the story. I know people on other boards already refer to him as Rapistberger, knowing damn well that he didnt do anything.

Comment

But look at it, I'm sure there are people that heard the first report that will always think hes a rapist because they won't follow the rest of the story. I know people on other boards already refer to him as Rapistberger, knowing damn well that he didnt do anything.
                    That may be because they didn't like him in the first place. Anyone with half a brain can see the man is innocent.

Although maybe I'm giving the public too much credit to see through this.

Back on point though...he banged a girl who is ugly as **** and is a complete *****. I could settle for mediocre looking and a good personality but this girl has nothing going for her. Like I said, I would hope he was **** faced for that.

Comment

• Ben is very often shitfaced around town. Theres pictures of him with girls that can't possibly be out of high school.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information