No announcement yet.

Worst game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last years AFCCG, where the Ravens lost to the Stillers for the 3rd time in another close arse game that could have been won.

Comment

I'm tempted to say the 94 Super Bowl, but that was just a mismatch. It's got to the 06 divisional playoffs @SD vs. New England.

New England won in the final minute after...

2 (deserved! wtf drayton a headbutt argggghhh) personal fouls that converted third downs for the opposing offense.

eric parker dropped 3 passes on third down, and then muffed and lost a punt.

Kaeding missed two chippy field goals

Horrifying Rivers interception

LT got 9 touches in the second half despite utterly dominating in the first, with a lead.

Marty elects to go for it on 4th and 11, in FG range, on the first possession of the game.

MARLON MCCREE INTERCEPTS THE BALL ON 4TH DOWN WITH 6 MINUTES LEFT AND FUMBLES IT AWAAAAAAAAY while running around like a jerkoff.

holy god it was a living nightmare. I can't believe it was a last second loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Super Bowl 39.
        This 10 char

Comment

Dirtybirds....To this day, I will always and forever hate the dirtybirds....
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

As part of a younger generation of Bills fans, it involves Frank Wycheck and an illegal forward pass.

There's a pretty big one here that I will not directly refer to. I was about 1 at the time, anyway, and don't have much memory of that or the next three.

MNF against Dallas was pretty bad. There's just so much wrong with that game.

Comment

2005 Playoff game against the Steelers.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                Dirtybirds....To this day, I will always and forever hate the dirtybirds....
                With out a doubt that game. I can't stand when anyone brings it up. I can handle the Cardinals game where we lost at the last second but I can't that game.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Last years Giants Eagles playoff game, I know it's probably not the worst but I have only been into football for the last 3 years, and so that's been the worst for me.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

2002 Playoff Game against the 49er's. Giants had a huge lead and gave it up. We then had a FG to win and Trey Junkin messed up the snap. There was actually a PI on that play that should have been called which would have given us another chance.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

1998 NFC Championship game against the Falcons. Double digit favorites, blew a lead in regulation, and still had the chance to win it if Gary Andersen didn't miss his only field goal of the season from about 40 yards out in OT. Every Vikings fan remembers where they were when that piece of **** missed that kick.

Comment

4th and 26

Comment

The Bengals - Eagles game this year....still just blows my mind...and any other game that ends in a tie in football....this is what separates us from soccer

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                            4th and 26
                            That or T.O.'s BS catch that never should have happened. Ride fumbled!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

ask any arizona homer

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                1998 NFC Championship game against the Falcons. Double digit favorites, blew a lead in regulation, and still had the chance to win it if Gary Andersen didn't miss his only field goal of the season from about 40 yards out in OT. Every Vikings fan remembers where they were when that piece of **** missed that kick.
                                he now owns a flyfishing business in canada

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                                - No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information